Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Garden Party

is this right what game is saying

1 start a party in garden party pay 1k balens and when its time to play the game says you cant play your own games

Click image for larger version  Name:	garden 1.png Views:	1 Size:	544.2 KB ID:	1987825Click image for larger version  Name:	garden 2.png Views:	1 Size:	607.3 KB ID:	1987826

I think a bit of a bum deal if im the only person who opened one I get zero rewards and 1k balens out of pocket
    Last edited by Xharry005x; 07-05-2019, 06:53 AM.

probably ,hence is why over here no 1 is going to pay 1k balen for that lol as stated in 1 of the topics a while ago when it came out 1 of the stupid things added same as the aider...

And you do get zero rewards unless others join your! party and play game's then they can give you points for your garden rofl and you can collect some rewards from games you have played that day hihi waste of your balen... better to add a other 300 balen and get spirit covenant more usefull
    Last edited by theghosthimself; 07-05-2019, 08:03 AM.
    Theonlyghost
    Platform: Former Kabam/wonderhill/gamerocks now temporarily R2(we hope)
    Server : S122 US-East
    Guild : Fenix
    Class : Mage
    IGN : Theonlyghost

Comment

How do you get out of the garden? I keep hitting the leave button and i am still stuck there. I restarted my computer and everything. Still returns me to the garden party. SMH frustrated

Comment

Working...
      X