pvp has becomed very dull

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pvp has becomed very dull

many players (perhaps those who read this too) are finding pvp lately very unbearable and very stupid lately. many effects these days. work like crazy. will restitances. don't work at all. i don't see really the point for high brs. if u just get stunted. or reflected to dead. or effected to dead. basically all people i know by far say its beter to have unholy saber these days then your old artifact. because stun is stronger then your lost br. imo it doen't make sense having a high br in general. just add some effects and u will win with ease. and luck is still a bigger factor then ever these days. many people are quiting. pvp because of this. wich makes the game even duller because pve is boring too over the 40m br. if i may ask to r2

can u rework the Random generator? and make restitance works again? and atleast make a high br worth the effort again. plenty of people are dipointed in the fact (atleast so far i know) in the current battel system.

thanks for reading it. hope the game masters can change it.

Yeah, I agree with you. PVP is very unbearable nowadays. I also want someone to make resistance works again.

Comment

I agree that PvP is dull, but I slightly disagree on the reason for it. Luck can be a beneficial thing, as it keeps fights from being too predictable. I know the really big spenders would love win/loss to be a pure function of BR, but to keep the others engaged, there needs to be some chance to win. Personally, I would prefer skill to make more impact than luck, but the issue as I see it is that certain luck based mechanics are just too powerful. Stun and chains are the most over powered mechanics, resulting in the vast majority of builds exploiting these mechanics. I have 44% stun resistance plus immunity to stun for 2 turns if I'm already stunned plus sunlight passive ability and still spend entire fights stun locked with chains removing all possibility of stun being removed.
      Chains is disproportionately powerful compared to the other passive effects from talismans. Chains blocks any beneficial effect, even when it shouldn't be concidered a buff. For example, when stunned and chained, the remove a debuff effect of the wedding ring does not work to remove the stun. Healing effects from any source are blocked, titans proc but the benefit is blocked, etc. Chains is also why our resistances seem to not work. I've recorded and reviewed PvP fights for the last several months and have observed that when my character is chained, I take more damage from attacks, especially sylph attacks (implying that elemental resistances are nullified or reduced) and I am way more prone to get nailed by any and all debuffs, including being chained again.
      The other problem, which turns PvP into a massive snooze fest, is the lag and long amounts of time waiting for your action to proc. Part of this is because of all the stuff they've added that have their own actions: Willpowers, Goddesses, and titans. Much of PvP has a time limit, so you never get out of the early part of the fight. Each side has their own turn, plus titan, plus willpower (unless they choose to unequip it). In a 4 vs 4 match with everyone having everything equipped, that means you have to wait for 23 actions to proc before your next action will happen...and on turns when goddesses proc, add in another 8 actions. I've timed it; even when I'm as close to lag-free as I get, I'm waiting 30-45 seconds between turns. That's a lot of time waiting. Add in lag and it gets even worse. League Rumble has way less time between rounds, so I can't always refresh when I'm getting laggy. End result is fights where I literally get only 2 turns before time up.

TLDR: PvP is dull because of long wait times between turns, lag, and overpowered mechanics being exploited by players. Stun really should be removed from the game or nerfed to only one turn because with the already long wait times, a 3 turn stun translates to getting zero actions before time up. Chains is in bad need of a rebalance since in its current state it is insanely overpowered compared to every other passive in the game (I recommend putting it on par with sunlight by having it exclusively block beneficial effects that place an icon on the player and be unable to block beneficial effects that have already been applied).

Comment

Working...
      X