This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R2136477540 View Post
    all my gems, resistance crystal, sylpy divinity soyl, eudaemon diamond all lost, and if refresh game lost again new gems server S595
    ditto,all gone.

Comment

2nd maintenance achieved nothing - still NO gems, divinity souls, diamonds, resist or will crystals

Comment

Originally posted by wtfarmers View Post

For a system-wide issue like this one, a rollback to the previous backup followed by a merge of the current changes would have fixed everything.
        It is not difficult to roll everything back to the previous server backup.
        I'm not sure about the merge part. It's possibly acceptable to lose 0.5 - 7 days of game data/progress to preserve the longer-term progress we've lost from this maintenance.
        they do a back up of game data before they do maintenance

so

a roll back is a must instead of faffing about and messing things up even more

Comment

we got another maintenance at the moment - so hopefully they will do a proper fix.
          and sort out the gem synth at a later time

Comment

i do believe they have a data back up per player toon. Just hoping all is well after the maintenance. Doesn't matter if it takes longer as long as it will fix all discrepancies or bug. Players don't record or save screenshot (gem) coz we trust the system.

Comment

Thankyou very much it looks like i have everything back. Will have a closer look.

Comment

Originally posted by Merlinsmajl View Post
                Lost my account on S 264 MrMerlim
                Please double check that you are logged into the correct account. If you are positive that you are, please send in a ticket with your character name, server, and platform and ask for help reconnecting to it. If you need additional assistance, please send me a private message.
                New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Not that it matter so much anymore but i miss a ton of kyanite...i use it only in voyage though...also...gem synth are still screwed...it still jumps down to highest lvl when making gems

Comment

Originally posted by R267635585 View Post
                    Thankyou very much it looks like i have everything back. Will have a closer look.
                    http://forum.r2games.com/forum/brows...23#post1989223

Comment

Working...
                    X