Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Possible cause of MISSING GEMS issue after July 25th 2019 Maintenance

I just tested on GameRocks S20 and discovered the following:

Before maintenance, I had no Treasure Inventory.
    All my gems (hero gems, sylph souls, eudaemon diamonds, resistance crystals, etc.) disappeared after maintenance.
    I got 27 empty boxes in Inventory after I logged on.

To test my hypothesis about Treasure Inventory, I opened Treasure Inventory (spent 2500 bound balens).
    Right after I opened it, Treasure Inventory appeared empty.
    My regular Inventory appeared auto-sorted, still with no gems anywhere at all.
    I had thought all hopes were gone and closed game window.
    To believe things might magically work again, I logged on again, and 27 boxes of gems appeared in Treasure Inventory!

I did not make a screenshot of regular Inventory before maintenance, so I have no way to tell if the gems I saw in my newly opened Treasure Inventory were the ones that had disappeared from regular Inventory. The number of boxes seems to be correct (lost 27 boxes in regular Inventory and got back 27 boxes in Treasure Inventory).

Could some of you (those who had their gems disappeared) try the above and see if it fixes things for you?
    Would very much appreciate if you provide any information.
    If the above turns out to work for everybody, we actually do not need an emergency maintenance to fix the gems disappearing issue (still good to have it fixed sometime in the future if possible).

PS. I started a new thread so that a mod could see it and possibly forward it to dev if possible. Thanks for the help!

Originally posted by GM_Equinox View Post
    The players who had it missing all had the treasure inventory already. They had spent the 2500 before this even happened. This issue was due to the gem synth that the devs were trying to correct.

Thank you for testing something that not everyone is able to test. But the servers needed to have the emergency maint to fix it
    The follow-up maintenance seems to have fixed the problem. Thank you very much for the help.

Comment

The players who had it missing all had the treasure inventory already. They had spent the 2500 before this even happened. This issue was due to the gem synth that the devs were trying to correct.

Thank you for testing something that not everyone is able to test. But the servers needed to have the emergency maint to fix it
      Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony ~ Ghandi

To report bugs visit here ... Bug Reports

Any support questions ... Support

Any videos/screenshots please follow http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=issue&id=93

Comment

Working...
      X