guild dungeon rank after reconstruction

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• guild dungeon rank after reconstruction

its not im complaining too much..but it feels like we r being rob again with our rewards..before the reconstruction we were no 1 in guild dungeon n then after reconstruction they added some old guilds that cause our rank drop intp 3..our hard workin to finish guild dungeon in rank is useless..gone with the wind...n its not the first time we r being robed like this..the first one becoz of guild dungeon rank list bug

after reconstruction

Comment

here rank before the reconstruction

Comment

You were told in the notice that that would happen hence the rewards you were given. http://forum.r2games.com/forum/brows...reconstruction
        Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony ~ Ghandi

To report bugs visit here ... Bug Reports

Any support questions ... Support

Any videos/screenshots please follow http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=issue&id=93

Comment

Originally posted by GM_Equinox View Post
          You were told in the notice that that would happen hence the rewards you were given. http://forum.r2games.com/forum/brows...reconstruction
          i figure u will come out with an answer like that..so what if u had announce it? u expected us to understand n just accept it as part of 'accident'? im sorry but we cant just sit tight n accepted if being treated unfairly..u the one who created the messed up n we r the one who got the consequences...it feel like we all in the league of football n then when the competition is over n the rank already confirmed, u suddenly put in some clubs from outer league n affected the rank...is it fair? i wonder is it hard to give the guilds the rewards that they deserved n every guilds will got what they deserved..if it follow ur way then only 2 guilds that feel happy coz they got what they deserved, but the rest of guilds on the rank list will have to eat their finger n watch all the effort are useless..once again its not that we complaining too much..we just wanna be treated fairly..that all we asked..i said what i have to say..best regards.

Comment

Greetings.

While I can understand your frustration. I can understand you and your guild worked incredibly hard. I understand it is a long time period from the start to finish line for this... but it is the same for all of the guilds involved. You and your guild are not the lone people involved in this situation. With the server groupings being changed as they were who is to say you and your guild had made it to first the fastest? We do not have or possess that information. So rather then try to figure this whole debacle out and make a brand new order that no one is going to agree is right, fair or anything else... this was the solution.

While it may not be a solution everyone likes, applauds, approves of... it was the best one for this situation. So please, I do hope you have a fantastic day, enjoy your rewards, and continue to enjoy playing wartune with you and your guild!

For the next guild dungeon series.. I can but hope that the odds will be ever in your favour!

Magi~
            Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

we r very upset coz this is the second time happen to us..giving rewards that not what we desrved...the first one even worse, we dont get any compensation for the lost..i used to not believe in bad luck, but now im begin to think the otherwise..i think we've been cursed by bad luck lol..but anyway what have done is done..there not much we can do bout it..at least we have expressed our feelin..only regret taste bitter in our lips..all we ask..please next time treated us more fairly..dont make us feel all the effort are useless again...a very simple favour to ask to u guys...ty for the attention

Comment

I am failing to understand how this is at all about your guild only? This is not the same issue you have been having previously. You were not swapped into a new cross server grouping the last time you had issues with this event. That truly was a bug you were experiencing which was corrected.

This time every guild in the West Coast server between R2 and Kabam aka GameRocks were ALL placed into new groupings. So they all have the issue of being moved into different positions. Alliance in your screenshot went from 2nd to 5th. I do not see them excelling in the art of complaining. They took it in their stride and moved on knowing they were given compensation this time around for the changing of cross server groupings.

R2 did not have to give out compensation but felt generous to do so since they knew the confusion this changing would cause.

As for the next time, the next time they do a cross server grouping change, it is going to happen again. Nothing you or I can do about it but move on. There is no way if you got 1st place and another changing in groups happened to make sure you were still 1st. It is the luck of the draw. Did another guild complete all the areas before you did, or same time as you and were a bigger guild. It is very much possible.

I hope you have a great rest of your day.
                Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony ~ Ghandi

To report bugs visit here ... Bug Reports

Any support questions ... Support

Any videos/screenshots please follow http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=issue&id=93

Comment

Originally posted by GM_Equinox View Post
                  I am failing to understand how this is at all about your guild only? This is not the same issue you have been having previously. You were not swapped into a new cross server grouping the last time you had issues with this event. That truly was a bug you were experiencing which was corrected.

This time every guild in the West Coast server between R2 and Kabam aka GameRocks were ALL placed into new groupings. So they all have the issue of being moved into different positions. Alliance in your screenshot went from 2nd to 5th. I do not see them excelling in the art of complaining. They took it in their stride and moved on knowing they were given compensation this time around for the changing of cross server groupings.

R2 did not have to give out compensation but felt generous to do so since they knew the confusion this changing would cause.

As for the next time, the next time they do a cross server grouping change, it is going to happen again. Nothing you or I can do about it but move on. There is no way if you got 1st place and another changing in groups happened to make sure you were still 1st. It is the luck of the draw. Did another guild complete all the areas before you did, or same time as you and were a bigger guild. It is very much possible.

I hope you have a great rest of your day.
                  first of all i never said it affect my guild only..i said CLEARLY that only 2 guild have the rewards that they deserved n all the rest of guilds on the rank list are affected but only us that wanna speak up bout it..coz we r not goin to silent if treated unfairly
                  the second is this is the same issue, u giving the season reward that we r not deserved, only the cause is different..
                  the third..why not giving the rewards before u swapping the new group so this CONFUSE wont never happen n we can start new season with new group..u KNEW this wud happen then why not giving reward sooner?
                  the 4th..r2 aint that so GENEROUS coz they dont give us the compensation on the bug that happpen earlier no matter how many time we submit tickets..
                  last but not the least..i already said what have done is done..i dunno why u come out with words like that n give all the blame to us for speak up what we felt..best regards

Comment

Working...
                  X