Announcement

Collapse

Ticket System Issues

Dear Players, we are experiencing technical difficulties with the ticket system, tickets may take longer to respond. Thanks for your patience.
See more
See less

account access denied

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• account access denied

i been using puffin browser to play on smart phone, using facebook account for login, but now i cant access, it says i have no privilegies, or acc registered, an some one help??

how can i do that?

Comment

how can do that "allow facebook to fix"???

Comment

It seems the facebook app is having issues. This is a facebook issue. Please allow facebook to fix the app. Thanks
        Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony ~ Ghandi

To report bugs visit here ... Bug Reports

Any support questions ... Support

Any videos/screenshots please follow http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=issue&id=93

Comment

Originally posted by GM_Equinox View Post
          It seems the facebook app is having issues. This is a facebook issue. Please allow facebook to fix the app. Thanks
          maybe they should change they pass in they fb accounts?
          Like a winderwind my whispers confuse you, they make yours ears freeze and before you notice Im gone by the wind. I made you heart hurt? Oh no, dont worry, Its just marks after my bow!
          Sticks like a rose and may be deadly..

Comment

I always recommend separating the fb logins that way it prevents this issue But it can be hard to do.
            Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony ~ Ghandi

To report bugs visit here ... Bug Reports

Any support questions ... Support

Any videos/screenshots please follow http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=issue&id=93

Comment

Working...
            X