Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Ascension Stones Drop rate is = 0 ... please remove them guys if we can't get 1 after 1k chest in eschange

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ascension Stones Drop rate is = 0 ... please remove them guys if we can't get 1 after 1k chest in eschange

after I have saved all materials for lucky exchange and used them I notest the rade to have 1 ascension stone is = 0 .... I want to know why MemoryLane2 , I will start to complain about this bcuz no1 has tooked serious this issue so far .... I need a email or phone number where I can seriously talk ( for real ) about this ...
    you want me to spend , change the events in a way that we can get at least 1 damn Ascencion Stone or simply remove all of them since the drop rate is 0

I tell this bcuz is 3rd event that I follow and I tell you right now about ascension stones THE DROP RATE IS 0 ....
    IGN: Yummy from S106

Totally agree the DROPRATE IS 0. Been doing lucky exchanges hundreds of em and nothing for overr 3 months now. Whats the use of it if u can't get it?
    Player: Vix
    Server: S230 Cross Chasm (Oceanic)
    Guild: Resurgence
    Lvl 80
    Class: Archer
    BR: () crappy

Comment

I will forward this for you.

Since you're reporting this as a bug, and not feedback, I'm going to be asked for screenshots and a name/server. I think a screenshot of just the exchange would suffice, along with your name so they can check your item records.
      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

its a known fact that drop rate is 0 for that.. those jackasses need to put the stones back in a shop for reasonble prices............ they removed them from shops cus they had a failure event where they hided it i.. and after the fail the removed event and we can s uck on a ...

Comment

In fact if you had saved all your chest items for the ancient relic lucky exchange, you would have received the new item The Greet Wall, this is item has a lucky exchange which is dropping ascension stones very nicely. As well as purple relics with a possibility of a gold relic.
          Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony ~ Ghandi

To report bugs visit here ... Bug Reports

Any support questions ... Support

Any videos/screenshots please follow http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=issue&id=93

Comment

I don't do lucky exchange with Ascension Stone (previous week lucky exchange) because I can't get at least 1. Better you do Relic Lucky exchange, better rewards. Maybe R2 representative should try playing Wartune. At least they will have sympathy with the players and consider yourself a test server.

Comment

Originally posted by beehappyfour View Post
              I don't do lucky exchange with Ascension Stone (previous week lucky exchange) because I can't get at least 1. Better you do Relic Lucky exchange, better rewards. Maybe R2 representative should try playing Wartune. At least they will have sympathy with the players and consider yourself a test server.
              There's a lucky exchange with the great wall that is giving ascension stones at a pretty good rate, that's what was being referred to. You get great wall from doing the other lucky exchanges.
              New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post

There's a lucky exchange with the great wall that is giving ascension stones at a pretty good rate, that's what was being referred to. You get great wall from doing the other lucky exchanges.
                that's if u can get any great walls to drop also that's a very low drop rate

Comment

If they replace 100 cast stone with 100 ascension stone, that's 100% sure rewards. We need huge quantity of ascension stone to evolve from green to blue to purple and so on.

Comment

dev's love to annoy us dunno why they didnt returned them in some shops after removing the failure event

Comment

Working...
                    X