Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

kings return

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kings return

hi all, just want to know that why is there no mention of the event known as kings return anywhere , as it has been on for 4 days now and is this event a subsitute for vetrans event, because if it is then its just gone from bad to worse and nightmare mode. this event can be found on any old server not logged on for 14 days, do reply

It would seem that this event is the return player event.
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Wow jus wow could it get any worse

Comment

ok i log to my old acc and see that event and its pff nothing special 7 days vip and spirit are only good there + its normal event likes use cast stone to get some little cast stone idk why r2 now almost 2 years give only some special events for ppl to return to game and to loyal and active ppl nothing good ???? last good event for active ppl was on start last year jan or start feb and from there only thy give return players events and its so stupid give more special events to active ppl as rewards that thy still play and not to ppl who left and will never come back

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
          It would seem that this event is the return player event.
          Do you know this for a fact or making an assumption? If this is the return player event, why was there no announcement about it? And I thought kings return was happening all the time, was always able to log in a toon that has been offline for a while and get this event, or maybe not.

Comment

Originally posted by R262181389 View Post

Do you know this for a fact or making an assumption? If this is the return player event, why was there no announcement about it? And I thought kings return was happening all the time, was always able to log in a toon that has been offline for a while and get this event, or maybe not.
            Confirmed fact. I'm not in charge of announcements. You're thinking of a different event, and it's not really an event, just something to click on when other people return to the game.

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Comment

Unless we are dead wrong, King's return allowed us a choice to continue on an old server (which this one does) OR start on a new server with a transfer code that was giving some rewards. If this event has taken over the other, since there is absolutely NO option under it to start on a new server, then it seems certain that it is a non-event given the fact that someone who has been off for maybe two years would in effect start from zero with a 7-day vip on a server where everyone is tens of times better than him/her, which makes it very much useless to return.

So, we go check if Proficient offers really the old style returning player event, or we wait to see if Wartune goes permanently off in 2020 and so developers no longer want to bother with it. Sadly, we get the impression it is very much a made decision.

Comment

Originally posted by martinus1972 View Post
                Unless we are dead wrong, King's return allowed us a choice to continue on an old server (which this one does) OR start on a new server with a transfer code that was giving some rewards. If this event has taken over the other, since there is absolutely NO option under it to start on a new server, then it seems certain that it is a non-event given the fact that someone who has been off for maybe two years would in effect start from zero with a 7-day vip on a server where everyone is tens of times better than him/her, which makes it very much useless to return.

So, we go check if Proficient offers really the old style returning player event, or we wait to see if Wartune goes permanently off in 2020 and so developers no longer want to bother with it. Sadly, we get the impression it is very much a made decision.
                yepp its sad that wartune in the past 2 years has gone from bad to bad bad then worse and now as i call it its in nightmare mode, i have truly stoped spending cash on this game and am sure many of u too have stoped cashing, was waiting for the vetrans event to have some fun, but i gues r2 dosent realize the meaning of fun and good time, my average money spent every month was around 600 dollors, but for past 2 years that has completely stopped, i gues the game will die soon, must find something else that has better events.

Comment

Well it seems they have permanently replaced the event. So if you intend to spend $10,000 to really grow fast, they have made it virtually impossible to do or proven meaningless to do. Where the old style event allowed us to get the benefit of large previous spending and double or triple it to make a good start, now they put you in a situation where you either need to spend tens of millions to get anywhere by returning to a server you have quite years ago (returning brings you totally nothing, so you just have to make up for lost time with cash enough to buy a large ship), or if you start on a new server you do not get at all the benefit of previous spending, as if they want to punish your desire to come back. That is the most weird business strategy I have ever seen. People want to spend and you do everything in your power not to allow them to.

Comment

Your feedback will be forwarded.

Comment

It is really very simple. If you facilitate high-ARPU past users to come back, their behaviour remains high-ARPU, which benefits you. If you do not provide them an incentive, ARPU over time drops making it unprofitable to continue maintaining a business line. It is the same in all online gaming, telecoms, etc. and really has nothing to do with the specific game type or with this event, it is just business logic. Really up to them to decide, though.

Comment

if you choose to start on a new server do you lose access and progress on your current server character
                        GodofLight
                        Server-286 BloodSwamp
                        Br- 6.6mil

Comment

Originally posted by Siegfried0024 View Post
                          if you choose to start on a new server do you lose access and progress on your current server character
                          No. The characters remain separate and can both be played.

Comment

Thanks for the event, this was a very good one.

Comment

Originally posted by andrejsergej21 View Post
                              ok i log to my old acc and see that event and its pff nothing special 7 days vip and spirit are only good there + its normal event likes use cast stone to get some little cast stone idk why r2 now almost 2 years give only some special events for ppl to return to game and to loyal and active ppl nothing good ???? last good event for active ppl was on start last year jan or start feb and from there only thy give return players events and its so stupid give more special events to active ppl as rewards that thy still play and not to ppl who left and will never come back
                              Now here i agree with stop indeed with king return **** events wha tonly makes more inactive toons and reward players that stay active over the years (vip and non vip players) and delete all those inactive toons of year or more to start with
                              Theonlyghost
                              Platform: Former Kabam/wonderhill/gamerocks now temporarily R2(we hope)
                              Server : S122 US-East
                              Guild : Fenix
                              Class : Mage
                              IGN : Theonlyghost

Comment

Working...
                              X