No announcement yet.

Amazing Astrals

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I never got chest either - also there is no statement saying you have completed. I never saw a crypt either - although there was plenty of keys for the crypt.

Comment

Originally posted by daft48eddiex View Post
      I never got chest either - also there is no statement saying you have completed. I never saw a crypt either - although there was plenty of keys for the crypt.
      Scroll icons are considered as "crypts"

Comment

So whats going on Memory Lane or any other Mods. We demand our Shadow Demon Mount for Completing Amazing Astrals!
        Sapphire
        Mage Lvl.80:
        BR:
        106,802,118 Normal Mode
        101,629,274 Dragon Mode
        Server: S551 GlassMines
        Guild: Spartans
        Karma Will Grab You By The Hand and Lead You To Your Destiny

Comment

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post
          copied from the guide

6. Finish Line
          • There will be a Treasure Box on the last node, which appears to be a Chest Reward. The reward inside is fixed. The Treasure Boxes on the four corners of the map are fixed rewards.

I didn't get such chest when I hit last node

its either the devs messed up like always or they put it their to make the event look good and u will never get it
          "Finish Line" is the edge nodes by the fashion pieces. This corresponds with the Achievement you can collect after receiving each piece of the costume.
          New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

so their is actualy 4 finish lines then as u ave to hit 4 corners lol

so this is ur explanation hahaha what a lot of bull

when forum guide actualy states u will get a chest reward when hitting last node

with 4 chests for getting to 4 corners

next time actualy get some 1 who can write better guides for this game cuz u donuts cant write anything with a good description

their wasn't any mount added in fact if u say different show me some 1 who actualy won one (someone that is not associated as a mentor or works for r2 and devs in anyway) then u will find out no other players got it apart from the ppl in the brackets

cuz my server cluster all done the amazing astrals and no ppl in my server cluster won the mount so either bugged not added or a rip off item which u will never get

and a lot are asking in fb so looks like hell of a lot of ppl avnt received either so come on r2 play fair is it their or not
            Last edited by Xharry005x; 09-02-2019, 08:30 AM.

Comment

The question about the mount has already been sent to the devs. We are waiting for a response on that.

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                The question about the mount has already been sent to the devs. We are waiting for a response on that.
                any news or any mumbling from the devs about this yet ?????????????

are we flogging a dead horse ere??????

are the devs going to wait till event is over and then say sorry its too late to go and check too bad and grin point and laugh at ppl who spend cash ???????????

also this pic is taken from anniversary events quoted b y g m LMAO

IF MY SERVER CLUSTER FINISHED AMAZING ASTRALS AND NO ONE FROM MY SERVER CLUSTER GOT THIS MOUNT WHAT DOES IT SAY THEIR WASNT ANY MOUNT IN THEIR CUZ 1 PERSON AT LEAST OUT OF A WHOLE SERVER CLUSTER WOULD OF GOT ONE

Click image for larger version  Name:	events.png Views:	1 Size:	21.0 KB ID:	1992294
                Last edited by Xharry005x; 09-04-2019, 08:23 AM.

Comment

any news or any mumbling from the devs about this yet

Yep. The only issue is that the description is wrong on the Map Info, it should say Shadow Demon not Golden Dragon. The mount is rare.

Quote you are showing says there is a mount, and there is it's just rare, and there is clothing you can get for free.

Comment

have they removed the text stating last node ??? I do not see it anymore !
                    the mount should have been available - since it was a "very rare drop" they should not of added it in the first place.

Comment

any news or any mumbling from the devs about this yet ?????????????

are we flogging a dead horse ere??????

are the devs going to wait till event is over and then say sorry its too late to go and check too bad and grin point and laugh at ppl who spend cash ???????????

also this pic is taken from anniversary events quoted b y g m LMAO

IF MY SERVER CLUSTER FINISHED AMAZING ASTRALS AND NO ONE FROM MY SERVER CLUSTER GOT THIS MOUNT WHAT DOES IT SAY THEIR WASNT ANY MOUNT IN THEIR CUZ 1 PERSON AT LEAST OUT OF A WHOLE SERVER CLUSTER WOULD OF GOT ONE

[ATTACH=JSON]{"alt":"Click image for larger version Name:\tevents.png Views:\t1 Size:\t21.0 KB ID:\t1992294","data-align":"none","data-attachmentid":"1992294","data-size":"full"**[/ATTACH]
                      my cluster finished also and NONE of us got the mount! So the answer is going to be "NO YOU FAITHFUL PLAYERS ARE NOT GETTING THE MOUNT"
                      Sapphire
                      Mage Lvl.80:
                      BR:
                      106,802,118 Normal Mode
                      101,629,274 Dragon Mode

Comment

Originally posted by SapphireStoneman View Post

my cluster finished also and NONE of us got the mount! So the answer is going to be "NO YOU FAITHFUL PLAYERS ARE NOT GETTING THE MOUNT"
                        I agree with u ITS THAT RARE NO PLAYER WILL EVER WIN IT

SO WHY PLACE IT IN THE GAME IF NO SERVER CLUSTER CAN WIN IT SO FAR

YOU BEEN TOLD 2 SERVER CLUSTERS AVNT WON IT SO THATS TELLING U ITS BUGGED

Last edited by Xharry005x; 09-05-2019, 02:19 AM.

Comment

think Shadow Demon Mount did not exist. Did not get. Is it false advertising? Is it Developer or R2 fault for telling us we will get rewards when finish the amazing astral but the truth it never existed? .

Comment

Originally posted by beehappyfour View Post
                            think Shadow Demon Mount did not exist. Did not get. Is it false advertising? Is it Developer or R2 fault for telling us we will get rewards when finish the amazing astral but the truth it never existed? .
                            they rather fix ranking issues than real game issues that's telling u they don't care

Comment

they rather fix ranking issues than real game issues that's telling u they don't care
                              Oh they care alright. They Care about our CC numbers
                              Sapphire
                              Mage Lvl.80:
                              BR:
                              106,802,118 Normal Mode
                              101,629,274 Dragon Mode

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post

Yep. The only issue is that the description is wrong on the Map Info, it should say Shadow Demon not Golden Dragon. The mount is rare.

Quote you are showing says there is a mount, and there is it's just rare, and there is clothing you can get for free.
                                its not my fault morons cant write descriptions for a easy event properly

1 its either golden dragon or the other mount pictured on event either way the forum event states There will be a Treasure Box on the last node, which appears to be a Chest Reward

as no person has seen this mount or won mount after 2 server clusters have finished this event it shows it wasn't even placed their or is it a description bug so u only just get the clothes hahaha

Comment

Working...
                                X