X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R262181389
    started a topic Titan temple titan wrath skill patch 9.0

Titan temple titan wrath skill patch 9.0

In the most recent patch 9,0, titan temple just had some of the skills updated to help the lower ones have a chance to kill them. One skill that has been updated is the titan wrath, kill two enemy units. That skill is bugged, I used it in two different rounds and it only killed one enemy both times. Enemy had no shields or buffs on of any type, I used that skill the very first turn and was the first one to cast.

• MemoryLane
    replied
    Not going to work, Harry.

We'll revisit this topic on Monday, and maybe then I'll find someone who is willing to help.

Leave a comment:

• Xharry005x
    replied
    Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
    Because the first thing the devs say is 'did you verify this issue', which means R2 has to test. In the meantime, it's been forwarded to R2, and we're waiting for it to be tested. When someone provides a toon to test with, then it can move on to the devs to be fixed.
    ok tell them they can verify this on my account as I havnt done titan temple yet today they ave till G M T time 16.00 to try this

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    Because the first thing the devs say is 'did you verify this issue', which means R2 has to test. In the meantime, it's been forwarded to R2, and we're waiting for it to be tested. When someone provides a toon to test with, then it can move on to the devs to be fixed.

Leave a comment:

• R262181389
    replied
    Screenshots were already provided. I was asked for a character to test the issue with. I have forwarded that request to you guys here.
    Why do they need a character to test it if they have screenshots showing the issue?

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    Screenshots were already provided. I was asked for a character to test the issue with. I have forwarded that request to you guys here.

Leave a comment:

• Xharry005x
    replied
    I'm being asked for a character to test this with. Would anyone like to volunteer?
    I gave screenshot of the skill not working in this post pic shows titan wrath on cooldown and 1 person dead instead of 2

http://forum.r2games.com/forum/brows...8-titan-temple

so doesnt need any 1 to volunteer to show how it doesn't work

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    I'm being asked for a character to test this with. Would anyone like to volunteer?

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    Rather than attempt to talk you through the process of taking screenshots for this one, I've gone ahead and taken them myself. This issue will be forwarded.

For future reference, what I did was take a screenshot of the skill description, then a screenshot that shows the skill on cooldown with the one enemy dead, instead of two. I did this during the start of two different fights, to show it is not an isolated issue.

Leave a comment:

• ellislsd
    replied
    Originally posted by R262181389 View Post
    In the most recent patch 9,0, titan temple just had some of the skills updated to help the lower ones have a chance to kill them. One skill that has been updated is the titan wrath, kill two enemy units. That skill is bugged, I used it in two different rounds and it only killed one enemy both times. Enemy had no shields or buffs on of any type, I used that skill the very first turn and was the first one to cast.
    Just so u can prepare for the official reply - u will be asked for a video of this happening, as screenshot will not prove what you are saying

Leave a comment:

Working...
X