Announcement

Collapse

GameRocks Transfer - Unable to locate toon

UPDATE!! All players with issues locating or logging into their characters since the transfer are required to send in a ticket. Please CLICK HERE for instructions!
See more
See less

Please help, cant load the game up

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please help, cant load the game up

Any mentor online? I cant get back to the game, get blackscreen about 10 times arow now..
    Like a winderwind my whispers confuse you, they make yours ears freeze and before you notice Im gone by the wind. I made you heart hurt? Oh no, dont worry, Its just marks after my bow!
    Sticks like a rose and may be deadly..

okey.. I send a ticket.. still nothing
    Like a winderwind my whispers confuse you, they make yours ears freeze and before you notice Im gone by the wind. I made you heart hurt? Oh no, dont worry, Its just marks after my bow!

Comment

If you are still having trouble, can you please provide your character name, server, and a screenshot that shows the issue you are having?
      Interested in becoming a Forum Moderator? Fill out the application HERE!

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: www.r2games.com/support
      Mobile game Ticket System is accessed through the in-app support link.

For additional assistance with a ticket, please provide a moderator with your ingame name, server, and game.

Comment

Katjuza S348
        • I cant get back to the game. Was in snowballwar and it was a bugged one. I died, went grey put didint get out off there. So i refreshed and after that I cant get anything else open than the aniversity event and hotevents, but I cant do any there either.
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
          If you are still having trouble, can you please provide your character name, server, and a screenshot that shows the issue you are having?
          u can get the ticket nro too when they respons..maybe next week?

Comment

Have things improved since the maintenance?
            Interested in becoming a Forum Moderator? Fill out the application HERE!

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: www.r2games.com/support
            Mobile game Ticket System is accessed through the in-app support link.

For additional assistance with a ticket, please provide a moderator with your ingame name, server, and game.

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
              Have things improved since the maintenance?
              yes ty..but now its terribly slow

Comment

Working...
              X