Recharge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recharge

We are unable to recharge on Gamerocks Server can someone sort it out Immediately please as we need recharge for Treasure Lode. DarkRelic Gamerocks Server 5 OceanicClick image for larger version  Name:	Annotation 2019-09-21 100817.jpg Views:	1 Size:	15.3 KB ID:	1993402
    Last edited by R2139541652; 09-21-2019, 05:44 AM.

I too am having the same issue as well as many others on my server since yesterday morning September 20 2019. Keldar, S62 US West. I didn't supply a screen shot as it's identical to the one already posted.

Comment

Same issue on S39 US East. I first noticed it yesterday and the error is the same as above.Happens to everyone I've asked on my server.

Comment

I've been instructed to tell you all to contact support via ticket.
        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

I opened a ticket yesterday with no response. it's entire servers

Comment

They saying that gamerocks did not pay their server dues or some other ** like that. I bet gamerocks is walking away cuz flash will be dead in few months and since there was not a single word on that from devs, it makes sense that distributors r walking away from game that may be dead in 2-3 months time. I hear area servers r doing the same. So say bye to ur friends before u stop being able to login into the game.

Comment

Originally posted by mefeesto View Post
              They saying that gamerocks did not pay their server dues or some other ** like that. I bet gamerocks is walking away cuz flash will be dead in few months and since there was not a single word on that from devs, it makes sense that distributors r walking away from game that may be dead in 2-3 months time. I hear area servers r doing the same. So say bye to ur friends before u stop being able to login into the game.
              It's unfortunate that my instructions are to tell you to send in a ticket for this issue, and am not allowed to talk about it or tell you that you are incorrect.

Regarding Flash: The word from the devs is there will be a version update in the second half of 2020, as mentioned in the poorly written statement here: http://forum.r2games.com/forum/brows...f-flash-player

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post

It's unfortunate that my instructions are to tell you to send in a ticket for this issue, and am not allowed to talk about it or tell you that you are incorrect.

Regarding Flash: The word from the devs is there will be a version update in the second half of 2020, as mentioned in the poorly written statement here: http://forum.r2games.com/forum/brows...f-flash-player
                It does not really matter what you say as they tell you what to say and the fact that they lie to everyone is not a surprise. Also, I had encounter with ppl that run mentor program and all I can say is they are a bunch of "fan boys/girls" running a mock blinded by I don't know what, but their opinion is king since they "are in charge" and whatever you think does not really matter. So unless you kiss up to them/agree with them 150% or whatever it is they want from you, all you can get from them is "you do not have deep enough of understanding of the game" because they think they know better. Funny thing is I had several mentors tell me that I should join the team as I knew things they had no clue about. Hell I even MENTORED few mentors to get them to higher br and clear things they never though they could, but after meeting the "professors" everything became clear.

And that announcement in the link, LOL. All major browsers announced that they will REMOVE support for Flash as plug in 2020. So unless you stay on outdated browser and prevent it from updating, there will be no wartune for you as it runs only on Flash. So unless they swap the game into HTML5 or something more modern, and given the fact that they are only making more half-assed releases and making them more frequent and more buggy every year (lag now kicks in every 5 minutes instead of 15), it seems that this game will be dead come next year as there is no "light at the end" of this tunnel because they are focused on getting maximum $$$ out of players before browsers drop Flash as plug in.

I'm glad this recharge is not working because that stops people that want to spend from spending. Less $$$ for R2 and their non-existing support (which they don't pay for anyway).

Comment

I'm not involved with the mentor program so I can't comment on your experience with them. Best I can do is forward that on to the professors, if you would like me to do so.

The announcement in the link is very poorly written, which I've stated every time I've posted that link. The focus is on the second half of the announcement, that promises a version update in the second half of 2020. We do not have specifics on what that will entail at this time, but there would be no reason for an update if they were pulling the plug on the game due to flash shortly after.

A quick note, though, because it's important to know where your money goes when you spend it - when you play on a platform and click the recharge button, your money goes to the platform. R2 is not your platform, R2 is not who gets your money. R2's role is support for your platform, which is a business relationship with GameRocks, and regarding that support, see the reply you got to your ticket.

Comment

The reply we get is from R2 it has R2 all over it and it's always from R2 support elves or whatever. I'm not sure what other support you mean, because for last 7+ years I went from one provider to next and every single one of them had Zero support for wartune. It was always R2 elves that got our tickets and responded back to them. I've yet to find a way to contact a support that does not exists. This is the e-mail you are talking about:

" First, we’d like to thank you all for your support! R2 Games is the official publisher of Wartune. R2 Games had a friendly cooperation with Gamerocks for a long time, but recently Gamerocks has fallen behind their duties and server payments and failed to follow the revenue contract wi...."

As you can see R2 is the publisher and it seems gamerocks has nothing to do with it. I don't know or care at this point who is lying, as it's clear no one really gives a damn (well except for you and your mod team it seems, as you keep replying and working for R2 regardless).

Comment

Originally posted by mefeesto View Post
                      The reply we get is from R2 it has R2 all over it and it's always from R2 support elves or whatever. I'm not sure what other support you mean, because for last 7+ years I went from one provider to next and every single one of them had Zero support for wartune. It was always R2 elves that got our tickets and responded back to them. I've yet to find a way to contact a support that does not exists. This is the e-mail you are talking about:

" First, we’d like to thank you all for your support! R2 Games is the official publisher of Wartune. R2 Games had a friendly cooperation with Gamerocks for a long time, but recently Gamerocks has fallen behind their duties and server payments and failed to follow the revenue contract wi...."

As you can see R2 is the publisher and it seems gamerocks has nothing to do with it. I don't know or care at this point who is lying, as it's clear no one really gives a damn (well except for you and your mod team it seems, as you keep replying and working for R2 regardless).
                      I can answer this one, since it's a general knowledge thing, and it's been talked about before on the forum.

GameRocks is the website your account is located on. Gaeamobile owns that website. That is your platform, and the status of your account is wholly dependent upon GameRocks' existence, regardless of anything that happens at R2Games. We're on the same page on that?

R2 is the publisher, well technically half of the publisher as Wartune is published as a partnership with Proficient City, of the English version of Wartune. Platforms, such as Kabam, ArmorGames, etc, could lease/rent the license to also host Wartune from the publisher that owns the license, which is R2 in this case. As part of the agreement between R2 and these platforms, R2 performs services, including payment processing, ticket support, server hosting, and a few other things, on behalf of the platform leasing the license. I mentioned Kabam there because they were the original leasee, and Gaeamobile took on that lease when they purchased Wonderhill from Kabam, when Kabam was piecing out portions of the company for sale.

I'm a fan of knowing where my money is going when I spend it, so I'll break that down for you, along with how support for that works. You play on GameRocks, owned by Gaeamobile. GameRocks as a web game platform does not have its own customer service, they have continued to outsource to the publishers for all of their web games. When you recharge, your money is sent through GameRocks' payment processor (I believe that's Cybersource?), using a recharge system provided by R2. Your money goes to Gaeamobile, not to R2. When you experience an issue with your recharge, you contact support which has been outsourced to R2, using a support system provided by R2, and support then acts on your behalf to communicate with your platform's payment processor to resolve your issue. Game support works in a similar manner - R2 acts on your behalf for your platform. R2 receives payment from the platform through a contractual agreement between R2 and that platform. Still on the same page? If we are, the rest of the dots are easy to connect to the ticket reply you are all getting.

Comment

STOP SPENDING if gamerocks is pulling away from game

doesn't help when none of the players cant do crowdfunding
                        Last edited by Xharry005x; 09-22-2019, 05:21 AM.

Comment

are we going to get a answer why recharges not working some of us cant do any events as we cant recharge

any 1 had a descent excuse why its not working yet?

ARE WE GOING TO GET COMPO FOR NOT BEING ABLE TO DO ANY RECHARGE EVENTS

Comment

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post
                            are we going to get a answer why recharges not working some of us cant do any events as we cant recharge

any 1 had a descent excuse why its not working yet?

ARE WE GOING TO GET COMPO FOR NOT BEING ABLE TO DO ANY RECHARGE EVENTS
                            Did you send in a ticket? You get the response from there. Compensation is not a topic of discussion at this time, given the issue has not yet been resolved.

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post

Did you send in a ticket? You get the response from there. Compensation is not a topic of discussion at this time, given the issue has not yet been resolved.
                              yeah sent a ticket waiting for the bull **** answer or excuse ur lot going to give 2 days cant recharge its beyond a joke

GOT ANSWER FOR TICKET LMAO SAME RESPONCE WORD FOR WORD SAME AS TICKET FOR EXTENDED MAINTENANCE ON GAMEROCKS HAHAHA

Hello,
                              First of all, let us express our sincerest apologies for the unintentional mistake and the inconvenience caused thereafter. This issue is not typical within our game and we are disturbed to know about this as much as you are. As we have been made aware of this issue on recharge, we will then have to coordinate with our project team to attend on this and applying the necessary fix as quickly as possible.
                              We would also like to inform you that we will take extra measures to make sure that such errors don’t happen again in the future.
                              Please allow us a time while we carry out the necessary investigation and to sort things out. We want to thank you personally for sending your ticket and enlighten us about this flaw in our system. We will then get back to you shortly soon as we have an update on the progress of this issue.
                              Thank you and have a great day!
                              -The R2Games Team

THIS DOESNT TELL US ALOT WHY THE RECHARGES HAS STOPPED WORKING EVEN THOU I ASKED FOR A DETAILED EXPLENATION HAHAHA
                              Last edited by Xharry005x; 09-23-2019, 01:44 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X