No announcement yet.

Recharge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3 days without able to recharge missing out on recharge events I thought your MONKEY TECH TEAM would FIX this ASAP as it a cash problem

but seems they cant fix it so we at gamerocks have to suffer

truth is they game is dying platforms know this as r2 cant do what they promise make a html convert for game so instead of fixing the problem u letting this run its course and the game will close

Comment

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post
      3 days without able to recharge missing out on recharge events I thought your MONKEY TECH TEAM would FIX this ASAP as it a cash problem

but seems they cant fix it so we at gamerocks have to suffer

truth is they game is dying platforms know this as r2 cant do what they promise make a html convert for game so instead of fixing the problem u letting this run its course and the game will close
      It's not a technical issue. Did you get the reply yet? If you need help understand what it means, send me a private message. I'll spell it out for you.

Monkeys are smart, by the way. Not an insult unless directed at certain people, when it crosses into racism.

Game still isn't dying, no matter how badly you want it to be.
      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post

It's not a technical issue. Did you get the reply yet? If you need help understand what it means, send me a private message. I'll spell it out for you.

Monkeys are smart, by the way. Not an insult unless directed at certain people, when it crosses into racism.

Game still isn't dying, no matter how badly you want it to be.
        lol u say wasn't a technical issue but the answer I got was this

Hello,
        First of all, let us express our sincerest apologies for the unintentional mistake and the inconvenience caused thereafter. This issue is not typical within our game and we are disturbed to know about this as much as you are. As we have been made aware of this issue on recharge, we will then have to coordinate with our project team to attend on this and applying the necessary fix as quickly as possible.
        We would also like to inform you that we will take extra measures to make sure that such errors don’t happen again in the future.
        Please allow us a time while we carry out the necessary investigation and to sort things out. We want to thank you personally for sending your ticket and enlighten us about this flaw in our system. We will then get back to you shortly soon as we have an update on the progress of this issue.
        Thank you and have a great day!
        -The R2Games Team

as u say not technical issue but according to their answer it is hahaha so whos bull ****** ere

Comment

It would help if they'd send you the same reply as everyone else and not the template response for a recharge issue. Send me a pm if you'd like to know what the reply you should have gotten is.

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Comment

I have the same answer yesterday.
            R2 Karl replied:
            Hello,
            First of all, let us express our sincerest apologies for the unintentional mistake and the inconvenience caused thereafter. This issue is not typical within our game and we are disturbed to know about this as much as you are. As we have been made aware of this issue on recharge, we will then have to coordinate with our project team to attend on this and applying the necessary fix as quickly as possible.
            We would also like to inform you that we will take extra measures to make sure that such errors don’t happen again in the future.
            Please allow us a time while we carry out the necessary investigation and to sort things out. We want to thank you personally for sending your ticket and enlighten us about this flaw in our system. We will then get back to you shortly soon as we have an update on the progress of this issue.
            Thank you and have a great day!
            -The R2Games Team

Need to know whats going on after more than 7 years spending time n money into this game

Comment

I received the standard response so I also still have no idea what is going on and when it will be fixed.
              FireAndIce
              Mage +112m
              Spouse: Styx (+110m br archer)
              Ancients guild
              Gamerocks S8

(merged with S2, S6, S12, S39, S66 & S73)

Comment

I've replied to both of you via pm, van and fire.

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                  I've replied to both of you via pm, van and fire.
                  Got it, thanks muchly.
                  FireAndIce
                  Mage +112m
                  Ancients guild
                  Gamerocks S8

Comment

This will explain everything

Subject: 2k Balens not recieved

SEP 23, 2019 | 01:48AM CEST
                    R2 Karl replied:
                    Hello,
                    We have been told that you will have to contact the payment platform or your bank to refund your money if you have yet to received your balens. And the timing of the recharge issue with Gamerocks won’t be any helpful with your case as this statement we received from our higher operation to forward to the Gamerocks players;
                    “First, we’d like to thank you all for your support! R2Games is the official publisher of Wartune. R2Games had a friendly cooperation with Gamerocks for a long time, but recently Gamerocks has fallen behind their duties and server payments and failed to follow the revenue contract with R2Games and other server providers. We hereby inform you that we will temporarily seize the service support of Gamerocks Wartune to ensure the legitimate rights and interests of Wartune’s legal distributors. For any enquiries regarding this issue, not limited to log-in or billing, you can always contact us on R2Games Support (https://www.r2games.com/support/) or Gamerocks official support. We do care for our players the most and we hope to resolve this issue with Gamerocks as soon as possible and without interfering the gaming experience of any players. If you have further questions, you can read the updated information in in-game announcements or the official website on R2Games. Thanks again and have fun in Wartune!”
                    -The R2Games Team

Comment

so when will the recharge be up and running then as r2 seized it its their responability now to get the players cashing

and if u pull the recharge back u will get banned hahaha
                      Last edited by Xharry005x; 09-24-2019, 02:40 AM.

Comment

I don’t know what the outcome of this dispute is going to be nor how long it will take to resolve per the contract but a lot of players are losing VIP and sprit coventant due to not being able to recharge.

Lots of talk of quitting the game.

It would be a good gesture on r2 part assuming you are going to migrate the gamerocks players to r2 to gift the gamerocks players a 30 day vip and 30 day sprit coventant so we can continue to play as we like to.

This move would be beneficial to both r2 and 7road in retaining players which would in turn insure they would continue to provide revenue in the future rather than quitting and once they quit its hard to get them back.

Comment

First class idea.
                          FireAndIce
                          Mage +112m
                          Ancients guild
                          Gamerocks S8

Comment

Agree with dave...they need to do something about spirit covenent and VIP. My VIP expired today and since I can only be here a few hours a day, I really need the speed ups, etc or I don't have time to do half the daily stuff that we need for devo.

Comment

Originally posted by dave View Post
                              I don’t know what the outcome of this dispute is going to be nor how long it will take to resolve per the contract but a lot of players are losing VIP and sprit coventant due to not being able to recharge.

Lots of talk of quitting the game.

It would be a good gesture on r2 part assuming you are going to migrate the gamerocks players to r2 to gift the gamerocks players a 30 day vip and 30 day sprit coventant so we can continue to play as we like to.

This move would be beneficial to both r2 and 7road in retaining players which would in turn insure they would continue to provide revenue in the future rather than quitting and once they quit its hard to get them back.
                              great idea dave

Comment

kabam then wonderhill then gamerocks(same problem there with recharge when it migrated ) wonder what nxt name will be till then am glad i save some balens when doing recharge so i always can get a extra month vip/covenant
                                Theonlyghost
                                Platform: Former Kabam/wonderhill/gamerocks now temporarily R2(we hope)
                                Server : S122 US-East
                                Guild : Fenix
                                Class : Mage
                                IGN : Theonlyghost

Comment

Working...
                                X