Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

locked out of gamerocks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• locked out of gamerocks

im locked out of gamerocks

placed my email password in to connect says player already exist aND now im locked out

great

Click image for larger version

Name:	login.png
Views:	1
Size:	770.3 KB
ID:	1993784

I am experiencing the same issue.

Comment

well its one way to close game before the adobe flash did it hahaha

Comment

Also locked out, and get the same message that user exist.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	image_161960.png
Size:	363.2 KB
ID:	1993791Click image for larger version

Name:	image_161961.png
Size:	477.0 KB
ID:	1993792Click image for larger version

Name:	image_161962.png
Size:	145.2 KB
ID:	1993793 is their some 1 around to tell us how to log in to gamerocks

Comment

I got the same message and could not load the game.
            I did not register for a new R2 account yet.
            Not sure what was going on and need to find out first.

I noticed recharging had been disabled for GameRocks some days back.

Could a mod/admin please tell us what R2 is expecting us to do?
            Do you want us to create an R2 account when we're logged in to GameRocks, so that the two accounts are linked (and that recharging will work again)?
            OR
            Do you want us to create an R2 account when we're logged in to GameRocks, and our Wartune characters will be linked to our R2 account and no longer part of GameRocks?
            Which way is it?
            And: do we have to use the same email (same as the GameRocks account) for the new R2 account?
            Very much appreciate a prompt answer.
            Last edited by wtfarmers; 09-26-2019, 03:24 AM. Reason: Added more details.

Comment

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post
              ...is their some 1 around to tell us how to log in to gamerocks
              Could it be possible that you are using the same email for this R2 account and the new one you are trying to create?

Comment

I think some sort of a mentor or mod showing up in some guide mode, would do wonders here.
                That will be Mrs Ice. Proud female part of the Ice couple on S67 /Kabam

Comment

Originally posted by wtfarmers View Post

could it be possible that you are using the same email for this r2 account and the new one you are trying to create?
                  if i already ave a r2 account to chat on theses dam forums

same email as gamerocks

r2 and gamerocks are 2 seperate companies so i could use same email for both accounts

if i was a mind reader and see in to the dam future and see this comming i would of used a diffrent email

Comment

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post

if i already ave a r2 account to chat on theses dam forums

same email as gamerocks

r2 and gamerocks are 2 seperate companies so i could use same email for both accounts

if i was a mind reader and see in to the dam future and see this comming i would of used a diffrent email
                    They might not require the new R2 account to use the GameRocks email. I'd wait for an answer on that before creating a new account.

Comment

had to make a new email account placed new email into the email spot pressed connect and it opened a new page inside r2 games website

Comment

1 make a new email then place new email in username add a password click connect

2 opens a r2 window do not click wartune click close once u accept the terms and conditions

3 reopen gamerocks use ur old pass and email get back into gamerocks servers

Comment

Ditto to all who posted their issues.

Comment

i am having same problems as it says user allready exsists, which i know it does. so how to fix this problem?
                            i have the same email in r2 as i had for gamesrock, so will someone let us all know how to fix this.

Comment

Originally posted by sherry260661 View Post
                              i am having same problems as it says user allready exsists, which i know it does. so how to fix this problem?
                              i have the same email in r2 as i had for gamesrock, so will someone let us all know how to fix this.

I had same issue this is the workaround

1 make a brand new email then place new email in username add a password click connect

2 opens a r2 window do not click wartune click close once u accept the terms and conditions

3 reopen gamerocks use ur old pass and email get back into gamerocks servers

Comment

Working...
                              X