No announcement yet.

locked out of gamerocks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cant even get that far if it wont let my login for the game work i went to your link and still has box that says email doesn't exist

Comment

went to your link still has that box that says email doesnt exist

Comment

Originally posted by mkredondo2006 View Post
        cant even get that far if it wont let my login for the game work i went to your link and still has box that says email doesn't exist
        It's not the same login as your gamerocks login. Relog into your R2games account, the one you are posting with right now, and try again.

Comment

than it says to create a toon character name

Comment

than it says to create a toon character name
            Make sure you are on the correct server, please, and let me know if you are
            Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_1.png
Views:	5
Size:	5.7 KB
ID:	1994107

Comment

I was able to bind to R2 and played on gamesrock without problems for the last 2 days. Today it's just sitting with a spinning wheel. What gives?

Comment

if i use this login in than select my server as my toon it goes to create a toon screen

Comment

if i use this login in than select my server as my toon it goes to create a toon screen
                  Do you have another R2 account?

Comment

Originally posted by R298148617 View Post
                    I was able to bind to R2 and played on gamesrock without problems for the last 2 days. Today it's just sitting with a spinning wheel. What gives?
                    Did you log into the account you bound to on R2 and try going to the game through there?

Comment

i tried the email it tried to use for this bonding thing but it does the exact same thing log on takes me to create a toon screen and when i use my actual toon log in says it doesn't exist or isn't activated

Comment

i tried the email it tried to use for this bonding thing but it does the exact same thing log on takes me to create a toon screen and when i use my actual toon log in says it doesn't exist or isn't activated
                        On the create a new toon screen, Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_1.png
Views:	5
Size:	5.7 KB
ID:	1994136

Comment

yes i can select my server but than it takes me to the create a toon screen

Comment

And the url you are on is https://www.r2games.com/play/?game=20 correct

Comment

yes i'm on that link

Comment

I'm out of ideas at the moment. I need R2 to look and see what email address your character is bound to, but that won't be until morning. Can you provide me with your character name and server, please?
                                New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Working...
                                X