Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Missing Character

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by atlan1 View Post
    I got same problem i was gamerocks s78 after re route wants me to start new character? Its ok i found it had to select s78 under r2
    :'( Yes that was it. The portal is no longer GameRocks. It's R2Games.

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
      I might need you to sit tight and wait for staff to be in the office in the morning so I can ask them to check which email address your character is bound to. Keep an eye on the various threads for this today, and we'll see if we can find something that works for you in the meantime.
      Hi there,

I am still unable to log in with my original character please..getting loged in with a new character please.

Comment

Originally posted by MOONSAWYER View Post

Hi there,

I am still unable to log in with my original character please..getting loged in with a new character please.
        Please attempt to access your character on your server, and take a screenshot that shows the top of your browser, with the browser tab and URL visible.
        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

goto https://www.gamerocks.com/wartune/error and try from their it will then redirect u to the page u need choose ur server once u logged in with the details u gave in binding page
          Last edited by evilharry666; 09-30-2019, 02:24 AM.

Comment

This is what is on top. But thats not the correct toon. this is brandnew toon.
            That will be Mrs Ice. Proud female part of the Ice couple on S67 /Kabam

Comment

Thank you for the confirmation, LadyLotte. I keep hoping for easy fixes, but I think that wave ended already, and now we're in the waiting boat.

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Comment

Originally posted by LadyLotte View Post
                This is what is on top. But thats not the correct toon. this is brandnew toon.

1: DO NOT USE THE www.r2games.com webpage

2: use this link to get to gamerocks https://www.gamerocks.com/wartune/error

3: click play it redirects u to r2 transfer server login

4: login with new details click server top right choose UR ORIGINAL server u used to log in before whatever then once in

5: bookmark so its easier to login next time

the browser should be like this

Click image for larger version  Name:	web browser.png Views:	1 Size:	22.0 KB ID:	1994416

THIS IS WHY PPL ARE NOT IN RIGHT WEBPAGE AND THEY ARE ASKED TO CREATE NEW CHARACTER THEY THINK THEY GOTTA USE THE R2 WEB BROSWER FOLLOW RULE NUMBER 1
                Last edited by evilharry666; 09-30-2019, 11:07 AM.

Comment

if ppl need pics

NUMBER 1 GOTO WWW.GAMEROCKS.COM/WARTUNE/ERROR

YOU WILL GET THIS PAGE

Click image for larger version

Name:	LOG IN 1.png
Views:	1
Size:	542.3 KB
ID:	1994423

THEN CLICK PLAY

THEN U WILL BE REDIRECTED TO THIS PAGE

NUMBER 2 LOGIN PAGE

Name:	login 2.png
Size:	269.2 KB
ID:	1994424 LOGIN USING THE DETAILS U GAVE IN BINDING PAGE

AFTER THAT CLICK Click image for larger version

Name:	log in 3.png
Size:	13.5 KB
ID:	1994425 TOP RIGHT TO CHOOSE SERVER

Name:	login 4.png
Size:	33.5 KB
ID:	1994426 AFTER CHOOSING UR ORIGINAL PLAY SERVER U SHOULD BE ABLE TO FIND UR CHARCATER

Comment

This could be a viable solution except that half of the people with issues are getting stuck at the "login using the details you gave in binding page" step, with it telling them the information is incorrect.

It's suppose to redirect to the proper url upon entry to the game at gamerocks, using the normal method of entry (it does for me, anyway), but for some it's getting stuck at the login pop up, telling them their information is incorrect. The details used to bind the account are also suppose to work on the R2 page, which should take you to your character after selecting Wartune Gamerocks from the game list, no need to continue to use gamerocks at all.

I do encourage people to give harry's steps a try and see if that helps at all, because there's nothing to lose by trying.

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                      This could be a viable solution except that half of the people with issues are getting stuck at the "login using the details you gave in binding page" step, with it telling them the information is incorrect.

It's suppose to redirect to the proper url upon entry to the game at gamerocks, using the normal method of entry (it does for me, anyway), but for some it's getting stuck at the login pop up, telling them their information is incorrect. The details used to bind the account are also suppose to work on the R2 page, which should take you to your character after selecting Wartune Gamerocks from the game list, no need to continue to use gamerocks at all.

I do encourage people to give harry's steps a try and see if that helps at all, because there's nothing to lose by trying.
                      once u done it my way u can bookmark the server once ur inside then next day u just open browser click the bookmark and enter game

maybe with ppl getting stuck in login cuz they never verified the email address I did mine but a friend didn't verify his email from r2 and he has same probs as the ppl at logins

Last edited by evilharry666; 09-30-2019, 12:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by evilharry666 View Post

once u done it my way u can bookmark the server once ur inside then next day u just open browser click the bookmark and enter game

maybe with ppl getting stuck in login cuz they never verified the email address I did mine but a friend didn't verify his email from r2 and he has same probs as the ppl at logins
                        Thanks vm Harry666... Did that but i am still getting a brand new toon. My old toon is not loading...

Comment

Have to agree with Haren/moonsawyer here. He is simply not getting the right toon. Haren is sleeping now, so Promised him to stay around, Myself have no probs now.. the second I found the darn server button.. I was in. BUT the link gamerocks to R2 account happened soooo fast and without warning. I wasnt even on R2 account on the browser I logged into gamerocks on and it got linked.
                          I will take Harens hand and go step by step tomorrow after work. Starting on a clear clean browser. But if that doesnt help, helperelfs have got to step in and help some. Im no fan of loosing a good player like Haren due to chaos etc... one thing is getting tired of the game or RL gets busy.
                          That will be Mrs Ice. Proud female part of the Ice couple on S67 /Kabam

Comment

If you are stuck on transfer page with error that account already exists, only way around that is to create brand new R2 account that has not been used before. This is very common. I had same exact issue, somehow my e-mail was already registered on R2 and I had to make a new e-mail and register with that e-mail then transfer took place with no issues. So that's one way to address it. May be support can get you on that account, but trying to verify ownership is nearly impossible as they are asking for into that dates back 7 years. I have hard time remembering what I did last week.

Comment

Well forum won't let me post rest of the response lol.

Comment

But if you can't get auto redirected from GR site, then go directly to R 2 site and login with you R 2 account then click games tab and scroll all the way down and click GAMEROCKS Wartune icon. Then you will be auto redirected to newest server and you will have to then click Server button at top right and then pick correct server for your char. That should get you there. If this does not, then support may be able to help.

Comment

Working...
                                X