Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

r2 elves ignoring my ticket on equinox's request

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• r2 elves ignoring my ticket on equinox's request

Okay, first of all i am alper and yes i should not using forum normally however since MemoryLane told me that i am allowed to solve my problems only via ticket like several months ago now even ticket doesnt respond me because of GM_Equinox Now what i should to do MemoryLane? Please tell me, if you ban me now it wont be fair but if you respond me and solve tickets problem then ban me that would be very fair action from you. I just want to solve my problem via ticket as u told me before and now i cant do it on equinox's request

Mods, GMs, Mentors can't make R2 do anything. Your tickets aren't being responded to because you have already been given a final answer. The devs have had the final say on the topic. The answer is no. This answer will never change. You can stop asking now.

As for what you should do now - you should absolutely look up the definition of 'permanent', and then go ask someone you trust who speaks your language to translate the definition for you, so that maybe, hopefully, you will finally understand what we have been saying to you for far too long, and you can move on to somewhere else.

I have responded, and now will ban you as you have broken several rules again - You are not allowed to post on the forum with an alt while banned, and every account you make is permanently banned. You are not allowed to repost deleted content, and everything related to your ban is deleted content. You are not allowed to harass members of the forum community, and you have been told directly by me to not reach out to Equinox on this forum, and that includes tagging in a post.
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

MemoryLane for the 1st time you are wrong on that matter. According to my friend which have developers friend said they will unban me soon here is proof Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_14.png
Views:	1
Size:	151.7 KB
ID:	1995406Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_16.png
Size:	158.6 KB
ID:	1995407Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_15.png
Size:	160.7 KB
ID:	1995408
      Now MemoryLane i didnt even asked them this in my ticket except last one to confirm it. So please tell them to NOT ignore my ticket anymore

Comment

I always thought banned means banned if u get unbanned then they should unban all characters also or is it one rule for one and another rule for others just because ur a ex mentor or r2 staff lol

Comment

Originally posted by evilharry666 View Post
          I always thought banned means banned if u get unbanned then they should unban all characters also or is it one rule for one and another rule for others just because ur a ex mentor or r2 staff lol
          First of all, I am doubtful they are getting unbanned in the first place. They provided screenshots of some random guy saying something on internet. For all we know this is an elaborate ploy trying to get support to reply to him after he has been denied that due massive spam I imagine.

Secondly, not all bans need to be permanent. I dont know what he did to get banned in the first place but temporary bans are common place in gaming world. Arguing like every and all breaches of conduct should result into same punishment, not accounting to severity, is plain silly.

Comment

Well to be frank i had very bad past but i didnt cause any trouble in gaming world since 6 months. Now time to reedem myself in most of wartune community.
            On the other hand, RavenHeart is my best friend at that server and he has developer friends which means he having access to test server. Now he told me that they cant make me mentor again but unban my account on server 443 aka 1's cluster soon. Thats what make me happy to getting a chance to reedem myself in that server too

Comment

a life time ban dosent normaly get unbanned

Comment

But normally since i reedem myself already and didnt caused trouble since 5 month in any of wartuen community plus having developers friends can make it abnormally thor

Comment

Originally posted by thor31 View Post
                  a life time ban dosent normaly get unbanned
                  Originally posted by akinayuma View Post
                  But normally since i reedem myself already and didnt caused trouble since 5 month in any of wartuen community plus having developers friends can make it abnormally thor

if u did a murder and got life imprisonment without parol and u told the prison service u been good for 5 or 6 mnths doesn't mean they let u out a life ban means such banned for life

Comment

No not like that. drake on proficient city done that and got arrested 3 times but he were younger 18 years old. mine is only at the wods for beem angry to someone but he relaized exactly what i said that for been angry period

Comment

MemoryLane i understand now why u banning me at 1 place but u are wrong if u think that im not changed yet. look at my general actions since april 2019

Comment

At this point, I don't really care about your ingame woes. You are not allowed on this forum for posting graphic images, for harassment, for repeatedly breaking rules #1, #4, #6, #7, #8, #9, and #16. We have an 8 point infraction system, with staggered levels of point based bans, which allows all members of the community the opportunity to mess up once in a while and correct themselves. A permanent ban from the forum is extremely rare because it's actually very difficult to obtain 8 points, since points do expire over time.

You know what doesn't expire? My lack of patience for people who refuse to understand what the word PERMANENT means. Stay off my forum.

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Comment

You have not changed. 2 months ago again you logged into server 1 with an alt continuously begging to be unbanned in world chat. R2professor is tired of having to log into server 1 just to deal with you. Permanent ban means you cannot use alts to harass the server either.

Comment

3 alts so far... You just proved our point - you do not know how to stop. You think you can pick and choose which rules you WANT to follow. Have an excuse for everything.

Comment

Originally posted by Levent Dönmez

SaintlyCharm, i mean general action its just begged and cant even compare as spamming or threating specially threating. I never done since 5-6 month. And i went server 1s cluster to begging there for getting chance to reedeming myself.
                              Since when peoples demand on reedeming were bantable offense?
                              By the way MemoryLane for the gods sake dont ban me anymore. If i should beg now i will beg again for NOT getting banned again. So for the gods sake dont ban me MemoryLane I beg you
                              Took you an hour to break the rules again on the forum. I'm not kidding, go away.

Comment

Working...
                              X