Mini Client

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mini Client

Hi, today the mini client was acting weird, it was taking around 20-30seconds for it to open, i thought it was something wrong with my pc, so i uses system restore to restore it 1week ago, now the client doesnt even load, i cant login,logout pick a server, and yes i do have internet explorer and flashplayer to its latest versions, i was wondering if its a problem from you. Thanks , id like to hear ur response as quick as possible.

Forgot to add that downloading a new one doesnt work either.

Comment

im using the new mini client on gamerocks and is working fine for me

Comment

I am having the same problem

R2 S2

Comment

Originally posted by evilharry666 View Post
          im using the new mini client on gamerocks and is working fine for me
          How do i get it? and i can login on r2 servers right?, btw i hope it is a miniclient not the R2 client.

Comment

Apparently the mini-client is working now, idk what happened , i just turned on the pc and casually opening the client just to see if its fixed (it fixed by itself ^^) and it was, thanks for ur time.

Comment

Originally posted by AngelTouch00 View Post
              Hi, today the mini client was acting weird, it was taking around 20-30seconds for it to open, i thought it was something wrong with my pc, so i uses system restore to restore it 1week ago, now the client doesnt even load MyLoweslife, i cant login,logout pick a server, and yes i do have internet explorer and flashplayer to its latest versions, i was wondering if its a problem from you. Thanks , id like to hear ur response as quick as possible.
              Its working well on my end (mini client on gamerocks).
              Last edited by megece6263; 11-02-2019, 09:24 PM. Reason: To make it better

Comment

Working...
              X