• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• luck exchange

Click image for larger version

Name:	Noname 100.png
Views:	1
Size:	42.2 KB
ID:	1997688 what are the drop rates of these wings ive used 300+ exchanged everyday and not received any of these wings

or has r2 forgot to add the word NO in front of chance in the description if so can they add it as its a bug hahahaha

Wings drop rate in lucky exchange very low. Have not seen anyone got wings in our server yet.

Comment

Originally posted by beehappyfour View Post
      Wings drop rate in lucky exchange very low. Have not seen anyone got wings in our server yet.
      like I said they forgot the word NO in front of CHANCE in description

Comment

You can say *some* chance with an evil grin on.

Comment

exchanged some 600-700 chests and got only 1 new regular clothing and a few old non-wing clothings. No wings at all. Not even that many clothing items. The Undead clothings are just not dropping. Not sure what was going on. They should at least let non-wings drop. But it was not happening for the events ended on Nov. 21st.

Comment

Originally posted by wtfarmers View Post
            exchanged some 600-700 chests and got only 1 new regular clothing and a few old non-wing clothings. No wings at all. Not even that many clothing items. The Undead clothings are just not dropping. Not sure what was going on. They should at least let non-wings drop. But it was not happening for the events ended on Nov. 21st.
            well event runs for another week so lets see if any wings drop lmao if none drop its defo a bug and r2 should realy add the NO CHANCE in the description

Comment

Getting Wings? Too good to be true. Tried to use exchange this week but not gotten any. 0% chance.

Comment

Originally posted by beehappyfour View Post
                Getting Wings? Too good to be true. Tried to use exchange this week but not gotten any. 0% chance.
                noticed the wings have changed also Click image for larger version

Name:	Nonameva.png
Size:	39.8 KB
ID:	1997891

Comment

Originally posted by evilharry666 View Post

noticed the wings have changed also [ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"large","data-attachmentid":1997891**[/ATTACH]
                  thats not good - devs will get shot for that amending the exchange midway through, also i have used nearly 1500, not had a sniff of any wings.

MemoryLane would be nice to find out why they did this?

Comment

Originally posted by ellislsd View Post

thats not good - devs will get shot for that amending the exchange midway through, also i have used nearly 1500, not had a sniff of any wings.

MemoryLane would be nice to find out why they did this?
                    no comment from any game staff (not unusual) but changing wings halfway through a event is stupid and lowering the drop rate to aving no chance of them dropping is very very stupid

MemoryLane plz look into this plz

Comment

mean while at the devs office

Click image for larger version

Name:	images.jpg
Size:	19.5 KB
ID:	1997930Click image for larger version

Name:	iStock-500731504.jpg
Size:	114.8 KB
ID:	1997931

Comment

Sorry Harry, I read the first post and moved along, because not getting a 'chance to get' item isn't a bug. The chance is abysmally low for the more rare items, like wings and mounts. Following along the thread, the one exchange ended and a new one began with different items, correct? You know they like to mess up the rotation for the holidays.
                        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Well, small chance means that given maximum amount of tries allowed N, there is at least 1:N chance of something dropping. If the chance is set to 11,000,000,000*N) that means nobody is EVER going to get the item, so small chance is definitely a false statement.

Comment

Friday 15th nov when this event went live till wed 27th nov no wings have dropped at all so far

if 1 set of wings dropped I would be happy with that

but 0 zero f-all naff-all ziltch isn't classed as a small chance at all so yes its classed as a bug memorylane and I want it looked into and tell us what the drop rate ratio actualy is

10 k for 1 wing 50k for 1 wing 20 zillion for 1 wing
                            Last edited by evilharry666; 11-27-2019, 09:58 AM.

Comment

no wings as of today
                              Sapphire
                              Mage Lvl.80:
                              BR:
                              106,802,118 Normal Mode
                              101,629,274 Dragon Mode
                              Server: S551 GlassMines
                              Guild: Spartans
                              Karma Will Grab You By The Hand and Lead You To Your Destiny

Comment

Working...
                              X