Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Server merge no server merge events or goodies.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Server merge no server merge events or goodies.

West Coast Servers

S847, S848, S851, and S856.

Use almost 9 hours on the merge and cant do it right. Its pretty amazing.

Hope u can fix it soon.

MemoryLane

Nothing fixed after maintenace today, can u forward this?

Comment

Will forward this for you.
      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Same issue on East coast servers following server merges on Wednesday. There are no merge events, no gratitude rewards, no extra experience and bounty attempts. They have managed to put merge items into the shop to purchase, but there are no merge related rewards in hot events at all..

Is this an error, or did they just strip all of the incentives we get after server merges and hope we wouldn't notice? Well, we noticed.

Comment

I reported the 847 group and 788 group. If you're referring to another group, please provide the server number or link to the merge announcement.

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Comment

good ppl i need link for free vip and spiritual wounder i get it this frew days, 7 days past, i need another vip is growing or some connect before i buy thx to all

Comment

Any news on missing merge events yet?

Comment

The providers MAY provide the events posted, nowehere it says they MUST or WILL do them. Tough luck.

Comment

Was this ever resolved?

Comment

MemoryLane it is just one of several such things. There is a recharge event for new servers, there is this section of supposed "Promotions" for new servers that NEVER happened on the last 10 newly launched servers I played on:
                    Week 2 Promotions

Recharge Bonus (1) I
                    Duration: Day 8 – Day 14 23:59
                    Description: During the event, recharge the specified amount every day for free gifts!
                    • Recharge 500 on Day 1 to receive: Sack of Gold x10, Blood of Zeus x25, Lvl. 2 HP Diamond x5, Lucky Box x5
                    • Recharge 500 on Day 2 to receive: Sack of Gold x10, Blood of Zeus x25, Lvl. 2 HP Diamond x8, Lucky Box x5
                    • Recharge 500 on Day 3 to receive: Sack of Gold x15, Blood of Zeus x40, Lvl. 2 HP Diamond x10, Lucky Box x8

Recharge Bonus (1) II
                    Description: During the event, recharge the specified amount every day for free gifts!
                    • Recharge 1,000 on Day 1 to receive: Sack of Gold x15, Blood of Zeus x30, Eudaemon Resistance Essence x15, Lucky Box x8
                    • Recharge 1,000 on Day 2 to receive: Sack of Gold x15, Blood of Zeus x30, Eudaemon Resistance Essence x20, Lucky Box x8
                    • Recharge 1,000 on Day 3 to receive: Sack of Gold x20, Blood of Zeus x45, Eudaemon Resistance Essence x25, Lucky Box x10

Recharge Bonus (1) III
                    • Recharge 2,000 on Day 1 to receive: Sack of Gold x20, Mahra x45, Sylph Sepulcrum x45, Lucky Box x10
                    • Recharge 2,000 on Day 2 to receive: Sack of Gold x20, Mahra x45, Sylph Sepulcrum x45, Lucky Box x10
                    • Recharge 2,000 on Day 3 to receive: Sack of Gold x25, Mahra x60, Sylph Sepulcrum x60, Lucky Box x12

Recharge Bonus (1) IV
                    • Recharge 4,000 on Day 1 to receive: Sack of Gold x25, Mahra x75, Lvl. 2 HP Divinity Soul x15, Lucky Box x12
                    • Recharge 4,000 on Day 2 to receive: Sack of Gold x25, Mahra x75, Lvl. 2 HP Divinity Soul x20, Lucky Box x12
                    • Recharge 4,000 on Day 3 to receive: Sack of Gold x30, Mahra x90, Lvl. 2 HP Divinity Soul x25, Lucky Box x15

Recharge Bonus (1) V
                    • Recharge 10,000 on Day 1 to receive: Sack of Gold x50, Lvl. 1-5 Gem Pack x30, Smelting Stone x20, Lucky Box x15
                    • Recharge 10,000 on Day 2 to receive: Sack of Gold x50, Lvl. 1-5 Gem Pack x40, Smelting Stone x20, Lucky Box x15
                    • Recharge 10,000 on Day 3 to receive: Sack of Gold x60, Lvl. 1-5 Gem Pack x50, Smelting Stone x40, Lucky Box x20

Recharge Bonus (2) VI
                    • Recharge 1,500 Balens to receive: Basic Talent Stone x1, Henna x500, Sylph's Call x5
                    • Recharge 3,000 Balens to receive: Basic Talent Stone x1, Henna x550, Sylph's Call x8
                    • Recharge 5,000 Balens to receive: Basic Talent Stone x2, Henna x650, Sylph's Call x12
                    • Recharge 7500 Balens to receive: Basic Talent Stone x2, Henna x850, Sylph's Call x15
                    • Recharge 10,000 Balens to receive: Basic Talent Stone x2, Henna x1,200, Sylph's Call x20
                    • Recharge 15,000 Balens to receive: Basic Talent Stone x2, Henna x1,500, Sylph's Call x25
                    UNQUOTE

So I believe they should simply take it off since it has obviously been cancelled for good and is misleading. Otherwise people would plan to recharge 15,000 for 7 days (8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 and 14) to get all of the above and would actually get NONE.
                    Last edited by martinrpetrov1972; 11-25-2019, 01:34 AM.

Comment

martinpetrov1972 This thread is specifically for newly merged servers. Please read the two notes I placed in the first post of the new server event thread. Always follow along with the events as they are presented in the game. Use any threads posted for events as a loose guideline, but those events change all the time so it's very hard to keep that thread 100% accurate.

Comment

thank for tickets vip and 7 days of convetant send again if there is more staff

Comment

me again, can u put again vip and spirit convenent cards thanks

Comment

Working...
                          X