X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• YooYoo1
    started a topic Adobe Flash Player issues

Adobe Flash Player issues

My Adobe Flash Player keeps clashing. Heard this player is no longer being supported. What is the solution?

• YooYoo1
    replied
    I hear ya. Not sure why there answer is always the same ( something with your computer) when it was running fine before they did a maintainance. Adobe flash will not be supported much longer So how about we get ahead of this change before it happens instead of just reacting to it when it happens.

Leave a comment:

• R21535280
    replied
    Now on my third alternatative browser, and the lag / crash is as bad as ever.

This is only since the last "maintainance" as before that I had no real problems.

Now I get lag just from logging in, And see the Flash Player cache memory screen every time I refresh.

Its driving me up the wall, as I now cannot participate in anything with more than one toon - Battlegrounds, dungeons etc.

If this keeps up, I'm out of here.

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    There's a number of things that can cause flash to crash. Abode is still updating flash, so make sure you have to most up to date version. Some browser add-ons can conflict with flash, so try disabling those and see if things improve. You can also try toggling hardware acceleration both in flash and in the browser. Sometimes using a different browser altogether resolves the issue.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X