LCD TV Collection Glitch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LCD TV Collection Glitch

I've been scouring the cloud city collecting LCD TV's to gain prizes via Hot Events.

When I look at the Hot Events LCD Selection tab it shows me to have 0 LCD TV's and causes me to be ineligible for some of the splendid prizes available.

Can you provide insight or update into what is taking place here.

Thank you.

This item is coming from the Gift Piles? Do you have the item you've been collecting from the gift piles in your inventory?
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Yes indeed I do receive the items in inventory(not LCD TV's), however I'm wanting to collect the LCD TV's for the Hot Events prize exchanges which is showing zero balance as indicated in my shared photo.

If picking up the TV's around cloud city does not obtain the LCD TV's for the exchange; how must one gain the LCD TV's for exchange?

Thank you.
      Last edited by souljaz.spirit; 12-13-2019, 07:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by souljaz.spirit View Post
        Yes indeed I do receive the items in inventory(not LCD TV's), however I'm wanting to collect the LCD TV's for the Hot Events prize exchanges which is showing zero balance as indicated in my shared photo.

If picking up the TV's around cloud city does not obtain the LCD TV's for the exchange; how must one gain the LCD TV's for exchange?

Thank you.
        You get random items from gift piles, you also have a chance to get LCD TV's. They don't drop every time or even half the time but they do drop.

Comment

Oh dear.

Well thanks for clearing that up if that's the case.

Comment

40 gift piles collected and no tvs I think your randomness is out the door thinking a lot of ppl are going to quit

Comment

pc itches ? am

Comment

Got 50 in 50 piles (only did 10 yesterday) a friend got all of 7 and neither with blessing.
                It is so incredibly random

Comment

Working...
                X