is "hello baby" a Wartune banner or an indication of service disruption

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is "hello baby" a Wartune banner or an indication of service disruption

Tried logging into Wartune this morning through a gamerocks server and got this "hello baby" message. Is maintenance ongoing or is this a denial of service issue?

By the way, the Gamerocks homepage no longer includes Wartune as an option. Only game available is Angel Alliance. Something is definitely wrong here....

Comment

Also just tried to log on to wartune all I got was ;Hello Baby; any clue as to whats going on ?

Comment

i tried also and got the hello baby then I triend going straight to R2 and going to my server and it wants me to start all over again

Comment

Same here. Didn't even see S30 listed in the US West server menu.

Comment

problem...

Comment

notice that no one at either gamerocks or R2 appears to be fussed about this issue. Demonstrates their outstanding commitment to support.

Comment

try this...got in... https://www.r2games.com/play/?game=20

Comment

only part gone totally is gamerocks as link of sspupac works ..just bookmark that and you be able to get in as normal.........
                  Theonlyghost
                  Platform: Former Kabam/wonderhill/gamerocks now temporarily R2(we hope)
                  Server : S122 US-East
                  Guild : Fenix
                  Class : Mage
                  IGN : Theonlyghost

Comment

A copy from the support team :

*** Hello, As we have been receiving a numerous report that players from Gamerocks can no longer login through Gamerocks site, we have reported this to the devs and are currently being worked on. The developers have now been dispatched to carry out an investigation to determine the root cause of this issue and implement the necessary fix and safeguards to prevent it from happening again. We want to thank you personally for sending your ticket and enlighten us about flaws in our system. We will get back to you shortly, once the issue has been addressed. For the mean time please login through this page ***

TL;DR use this link to log in => https://www.r2games.com/play/?game=20

Comment

Working...
                    X