Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

League rumble and guild siege after a merge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• League rumble and guild siege after a merge

Our server just had a merge on 3-4-2020. Some of the rankings was messed up, league rumble, guild siege. My team doesn't show up at all in the rumble rankings and showing 0 points. I figured everything would sort it self out after reset. Well it didn't. Still not showing in rumble, only the teams from the new servers. No one from my server is in the rankings. So since we don't show in the rankings, does that mean we will not be able to do rumble this time? And what happens to the wager? I wagered before the merge with all my stones and I still shows I have wagered but shows no party selected and I don't have any stones held.

Guild siege is still messed up as well. Yesterday after the merge, it showed the team we would be fighting today. But today, it says we have no enemy. We are still not in the rankings either.

Venus and ares rankings still screwed up. Only showing the new teams or players, none of the old players are shown.
    Last edited by R262181389; 03-05-2020, 08:45 AM.

If things are still messed up, please provide your server number and character name for reference. If you can also provide a screenshot of one of the areas where there's an issue, that would also be helpful.
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Rumble is still messed up, we was not able to do rumble. Still not showing us in rankings, shows us unranked and 0 points. NEMORY s448

Comment

Thank you. I will forward this on for you.
        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

2nd time now we have not been able to do rumble. Guess we going to have to wait until a new season starts?

Comment

Originally posted by R262181389 View Post
            Rumble is still messed up, we was not able to do rumble. Still not showing us in rankings, shows us unranked and 0 points. NEMORY s448
            yup missed all of them because of merge
            Sapphire S551
            Sapphire
            Mage Lvl.80:
            BR:
            106,802,118 Normal Mode
            101,629,274 Dragon Mode
            Server: S551 GlassMines
            Guild: Spartans
            Karma Will Grab You By The Hand and Lead You To Your Destiny

Comment

No Rumble for us again!
              Sapphire S551
              Sapphire
              Mage Lvl.80:
              BR:
              106,802,118 Normal Mode
              101,629,274 Dragon Mode

Comment

Again no rumble. So is there any word on this? Are we going to be compensated for missing rest of season? **** like this is one of many reasons people quit

Comment

Bumping!! Any word on this? Before the merge we all did the first Rumble Battle of the Season. After the Merge, We ALL MISSED THE REMAINDER of the SEASON. This is totally UNFAIR!!
                  Sapphire
                  Mage Lvl.80:
                  BR:
                  106,802,118 Normal Mode
                  101,629,274 Dragon Mode

Comment

Working...
                  X