wrong codes and missing email with them

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wrong codes and missing email with them

Hello i have run 2 toons in wartune on my top toon i got email with codes and only one work the second one is invalid on the second toon i dont have email with codes... Can anyone asist. me to get it ?

I got email with codes, but when I try use them says code is invalid. Or if I try to click claim in this email it put me to different server (US) I play on EU server.
    Last edited by Krebzdute; 03-21-2020, 05:00 AM.

Comment

I just returned to game where is email with codes???

Comment

Originally posted by butch1961w View Post
        Hello i have run 2 toons in wartune on my top toon i got email with codes and only one work the second one is invalid on the second toon i dont have email with codes... Can anyone asist. me to get it ?
        here i have simple question and that is Can you read??? if you can you can see that second code is if you start new acount and to use it on start that acc not for old acc. That is first and second not all ppl get code in mail some did some dont cuz there is some rule about how old is your acc or something like that when you get that code so be happy that you get it

Comment

Originally posted by andrejsergej21 View Post

here i have simple question and that is Can you read??? if you can you can see that second code is if you start new acount and to use it on start that acc not for old acc. That is first and second not all ppl get code in mail some did some dont cuz there is some rule about how old is your acc or something like that when you get that code so be happy that you get it
          My account is old as me lol. I got 2 codes in my e mail but no one can use. Why I can't redeem 2nd code I understand, but why can't redeem 1st I don't....

Comment

Originally posted by Krebzdute View Post

My account is old as me lol. I got 2 codes in my e mail but no one can use. Why I can't redeem 2nd code I understand, but why can't redeem 1st I don't....
            check date of the e-mail they send out 2 first is over a week and was for wartune reborn stuff the second e-mail was send 18th-19th and from htat the first code works for the toon that is bound with that e-mail it will not work on 1 of yr other toons
            Theonlyghost
            Platform: Former Kabam/wonderhill/gamerocks now temporarily R2(we hope)
            Server : S122 US-East
            Guild : Fenix
            Class : Mage
            IGN : Theonlyghost

Comment

Originally posted by theghosthimself View Post

check date of the e-mail they send out 2 first is over a week and was for wartune reborn stuff the second e-mail was send 18th-19th and from htat the first code works for the toon that is bound with that e-mail it will not work on 1 of yr other toons
              I got letter 19th of March, and have just one account so it must work on this one, but not works. Already sent ticket, they working on it

Comment

Working...
              X