Help me Memory Lane or R2Professor

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help me Memory Lane or R2Professor

Help me pls..someone has steal my friend acc by changing its pass...how can i get it back?or at least suspend the acc so he cant log in anymore

Your friend will need to send in a ticket so that support can ask verification questions to prove ownership of the account and restore their access. Your friend can create a new account to send in a ticket with if they do not have access to one currently.
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

that's the problem..the real owner being offline for a month..she trusted me her acc, but lately ive been busy dont have much time to play her anymore so i decided to give it to her spouse in game..but that man fooled me out n changed her pass n take her outside my guild...i feel bad n responsible for this situation...cud u pls just suspend the acc till the real owner come back?

Comment

i also already sent pass reset using her email n sent ticket with her acc

Comment

here the picture when i m giving him the email ( i dont include the pass which is in the last line of pm coz cud be seen by other in this forum)..i give the email n pass to him yesterday n he changed it after that...pls help me deal with this ***** thief...coz stealing other acc is the lowest thing to do..i know its my fault but cud u help me find best solution on this matter??
          Last edited by MemoryLane; 03-31-2020, 07:33 PM.

Comment

well that solved the case you had access to some 1 else there account(what is wrong already) and gave it away to another person(what is even worse) so thereby you are not a valid owner meaning you can not get any help on it. subject closed. r2 not gonna help you with that hopefully
            Theonlyghost
            Platform: Former Kabam/wonderhill/gamerocks now temporarily R2(we hope)
            Server : S122 US-East
            Guild : Fenix
            Class : Mage
            IGN : Theonlyghost

Comment

Only the owner of the account can receive support for an account, and support is limited to account recovery when an account has been shared. If she comes back, tell her to send in a ticket for account recovery. In the meantime, I highly suggest you stop sharing personal information about other people with others on the internet.

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Comment

Originally posted by theghosthimself View Post
                well that solved the case you had access to some 1 else there account(what is wrong already) and gave it away to another person(what is even worse) so thereby you are not a valid owner meaning you can not get any help on it. subject closed. r2 not gonna help you with that hopefully
                look..i dont know u..so why dont u mine your own bussiness here...im just trying to make up my mistake here n i already know that its my fault

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                  Only the owner of the account can receive support for an account, and support is limited to account recovery when an account has been shared. If she comes back, tell her to send in a ticket for account recovery. In the meantime, I highly suggest you stop sharing personal information about other people with others on the internet.
                  memory lane can i at least ask that account can be suspend until the real owner ask it back? so he cant log her too...to prevent further damage to the account

Comment

You can submit a ticket about it, but the outcome can't be guaranteed.

Comment

my account has been stolen its called azhar server 835 by basilious
                      Last edited by uosef_uosef10; 04-22-2020, 08:35 AM.

Comment

memory lane how come when u recover an acc using security question but the thief cud still login back again even though i change the password to a new one? help me pls that basileolus keep login the stolen acc

Comment

n why i cant see any comments except comment from memory lane only on this section page...all in somekind dark blue background color

Comment

I can't help you with an account that doesn't belong to you. Send in a ticket and tell them what's going on and see if they will ban the account.

uosef_uosef10 First step is to change the password. If you cannot log into the account, select the forgot password option and a link will be sent to the verified email. If that doesn't get you back in, send in a ticket to www.r2games.com/support where you can verify that you are the one who created the account and they will help you gain access back to it.

Comment

no u have mistaken memory lane..its not the same acc...actually its the third acc in my guild that been stolen by basileolus...that boy above me (azhar) was the second acc he took...that boy cant have access to his email...i had a r2 mentor who happenly online on my server to be my witness...i also have the security question on the third acc that he took, the problem is that security question is useless even though i can change back n retrieve the third acc that he took, he somehow can still login n thats weird...r2 mentor say something bout max5 browser...n also he threat me that he will sell every items in inventory (on third acc) n that mentor i believe also see that...what sud i do to make u believe that there is a lunatic thief on our server...

Comment

Working...
                              X