Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestions which benefit players and bring huge profit for R2Games

Hi!

I collected some ideas which can bring huge profit for R2Games, are not difficult to do, and can benefit the players as well.

I hope someone who is concerned will read them, I listed them here:

http://wartune-balens.blogspot.com/2...sd-profit.html

To summarize, recharge packs should have an increasing value (both in balens and in bonus packs), events should be timed better, packs should be priced better, customer service needs improvement, as well communication with players. See in detail above
    My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

i wish they would read and do some of what you wrote
    RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
    Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

All the things you mention seem logic from a gamers point of view, r2 7 road or w/e has shown not to have that.
      They just see the game as business, im not sayng that aint right tho, it just creates a gap between company and custumers, which eventually might kill the game, and i doubt they wouldnt even care about that either.

Just my point of view.

Comment

If they just communicated better it would be a start. I do agree there is are some simple things they could do which would not really cost them anything apart form some times.

DarkMeph
        Willow. RIP 30/10/14 you will be missed.

Comment

So I think if the customer service improved,then that is the beginning of a nice friendship since there is better communication but let's face it it's a business money matters so long as they get it that is what really matters to them
          Mad love for my crew

The golden rule in wartune
          Maximizeâ„¢
          Guess whose back with trouble?
          ©S174

Comment

Originally posted by Fherlayt View Post
            Hi!

I collected some ideas which can bring huge profit for R2Games, are not difficult to do, and can benefit the players as well.

I hope someone who is concerned will read them, I listed them here:

http://wartune-balens.blogspot.com/2...sd-profit.html

To summarize, recharge packs should have an increasing value (both in balens and in bonus packs), events should be timed better, packs should be priced better, customer service needs improvement, as well communication with players. See in detail above
            I hope the moderators can make an effort to let the developers know about these iseas. I strongly support them, specially the part where Fher suggests the discounts when buying a larger amount of balens.
            I would like also to suggest the possibility to buy larger amounts at once (i.e: a pack of 50K balens and a pack of 100K balens, or evemn a 200K pack - since we have big spender events with such amount)

Comment

Working...
            X