Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sylph

For others and Game Master
    why not have a page or link with all the sylphs and there forms after and the mixers from them

There are plenty of 3rd party sites you could find on the web. Unfortunately some of them are banned on the forums, so I'm not going to start naming them off.

Light - Apollo -> Athena -> Venus
    Dark - Hades -> Gaia -> Hecate

Wind - Pan -> Medusa -> Goddess of Prosperity
    Water - Iris -> Triton -> Poseidon

Fire - Amazon Queen -> Cerberus -> Aries/Arise
    Electro - Eve -> Hercules -> Zeus

Light/Dark - Athena+Gaia -> Loki ~ Venus+Hecate -> Odin
    Wind/Water - Medusa+Triton -> Freyya ~ Goddess Of Prosperity+Poseidon -> Frigga
    Electro/fire - Cerberus+Hercules -> Tyr ~ Aries+Zeus -> Thor

The developers have changed some of the names around so there are some nuances. Eve/Gaia used to have opposite names. Some people use different names for Goddess of Prosperity, Freyya, Gaia/Eve Hecate and Tyr.
    Last edited by Alsatia01; 01-04-2016, 11:14 PM.

Comment

I thought Eve was Gaia and Gaia was Aegis?

Comment

Originally posted by AdaJames View Post
        I thought Eve was Gaia and Gaia was Aegis?
        I'm not sure honestly. I always refer to the 2nd dark as Aegis, and the 1st electro as..... electro.

Comment

Yes. It used to be:

Gaia > Herc
          Hades > Aegis

Then they changed it.

Mind you, I am pretty sure that Iris (being a nymph) is supposed to have the petal icon and Eve (being a fairy) the little fairy icon, but R2 seemed to have stuffed that up, too.

Comment

Originally posted by AdaJames View Post
            Yes. It used to be:

Gaia > Herc
            Hades > Aegis

Then they changed it.

Mind you, I am pretty sure that Iris (being a nymph) is supposed to have the petal icon and Eve (being a fairy) the little fairy icon, but R2 seemed to have stuffed that up, too.
            There's a lot of weird stuff that doesn't follow as far as... any mythology.

Venus is called by the roman version of her name instead of the greek - Aphrodite, like every other sylph.
            Aegis was created by Athena for Hercules to use.
            Gaia the mother-creator of all things is.... the 1st electro, or 2nd phase dark; which still doesn't make sense considering Hecate is the 3rd phase. Either way it doesn't work.

Loki, Odin, Thor, Tyr, Freyya and Frigga are from Norse mythology, can only imagine how two Greek gods make one Norse one.

I could go on.
            Last edited by Alsatia01; 01-05-2016, 01:49 AM.

Comment

I wasn't referring to that. We all know the R2 guys know exactly nothing that can be construed as knowledge. Their idea of important probably starts and ends at Justin Bieber's hairstyle.

I mean that in the game, Iris' motif is about healing and nature (see the battle background in L1 atoll). Whereas Eve's distinctive feature is her diminutive size, magical ability and fairy wings. The petal and fairy icons should be switched.

Comment

Working...
              X