How to cast runes in Sylph form.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to cast runes in Sylph form.

See my blog below for full video walkthrough.

It is fairly simple and should increase your damage output on WB seeing as it takes the same time to cast as casting 1 (short) skill and awakening. This can be done in one round of WB.

http://jackos24-wartune.blogspot.ca/

For those that say this is an exploit, here is an official post that can be found in this Thread:

Click image for larger version

Name:	A proof.png
Views:	1
Size:	47.1 KB
ID:	1745250

Originally posted by TheGuardingDark View Post
    It has been asked and a GM states that they see no problem with this.
    Last edited by TheGuardingDark; 02-28-2014, 04:38 AM. Reason: Added Quote to link to post.
    IGN: Jacko
    Server: Kabam S24
    Guild: Genesis
    Main Objective at the moment: Win Class Wars...

It's one thing to discover an exploit, and not report it.
    It's another if you're showing others how to replicate it.

From my experience and general rule of gaming, it's a bannable offense to share exploits. It's up the Moderators to determine whether or not it is acceptable.
    "… Stupid people do stupid things.
    Smart people outsmart each other.
    Then themselves! Then themselves! …"

CondorHero status: ██
    TheGuardingDark status: ██
    senadbasic status: ██
    oxykotton status: ██

Comment

Originally posted by MrPunkinHead View Post
      It's one thing to discover an exploit, and not report it.
      It's another if you're showing others how to replicate it.

From my experience and general rule of gaming, it's a bannable offense to share exploits. It's up the Moderators to determine whether or not it is acceptable.
      How is the an exploit ? its a function of the game... There is no "exploiting" involved. Before making a post that it is an exploit why don't you read the ToS again and show me where tthis would be considered an exploit (because i did read it and found nothing in there that would someone consider this an exploit).
      Last edited by Jackos24; 02-04-2014, 10:52 PM.

Comment

This is the samething as double hitting in WB. I doubt this will be considered an exploit but who knows. Need a mod to confirm it.

Comment

Originally posted by Jackos24 View Post
          How is the an exploit ? its a function of the game... There is no "exploiting" involved. Before making a post that it is an exploit why don't you read the ToS again and show me where tthis would be considered an exploit (because i did read it and found nothing in there that would someone consider this an exploit).
          It's not an intended function of the game.
          Secondly, calm down. I said its up to the Moderators and not me, Wacko.

This is still a useful guide.
          "… Stupid people do stupid things.
          Smart people outsmart each other.
          Then themselves! Then themselves! …"

CondorHero status: ██
          TheGuardingDark status: ██
          senadbasic status: ██
          oxykotton status: ██

Comment

No need to "calm down". I'm simply addressing the issue that you stated. I just re-read the ToS and yes there is nothing in there about there being an "unintended fuction of the game" .

Infact the only "exploit" mentioned is

Use, develop, or distribute any robot (or “bot”), spider, unauthorized script, unauthorized scraper or offline reader, or any other cheat, exploit, mod, bot, hack or the like, or any unauthorized third-party software designed to modify or interfere with or provide automated access to or use of the Websites or Services, or any portion thereof, or any Services available on or through any Third Party Platform;

Comment

Doubt you can call this an exploit, or even a bug; it has been seen a few times on Chinese vids where they do the same - especially during WB. They had it for a long time until they enabled HS and runes after awakening. Don't see that changing any time soon for us.

Comment

This is still a useful guide.
                You can say the samething about double hits. Who knows if double hits are suppose to be intended as well.

Comment

I lost 1 fight in December Class Wars Final because Sinner used bleed on me after he transformed.
                  Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                  [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                    I lost 1 fight in December Class Wars Final because Sinner used bleed on me after he transformed.
                    Good reason to quit.
                    Spamming the forums with many threads will not make you wise.

Comment

There was already a video from December showing this process http://youtu.be/ix8yloyhUVY

It's a little more watchable as it doesn't have that 220p look that Jacko's videos have, it would be nice if you found a way of recording your videos in 720p or even 360p would be nice.

Comment

Originally posted by kiwifrogg View Post
                        There was already a video from December showing this process http://youtu.be/ix8yloyhUVY

It's a little more watchable as it doesn't have that 220p look that Jacko's videos have, it would be nice if you found a way of recording your videos in 720p or even 360p would be nice.
                        It is watchable on 720p (you just have to up the settings on youtube).

Comment

This is an exploit, but considering this game is full of bugs and nobody cares, well nobody cares.
                          IGN: AncientEvil
                          Server: EU-271+merged
                          Class: Archer
                          Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

Not really , not trying to offend, you make good videos, just the quality is always reduced, I'm not sure if its YouTubes post uploads processing or something else. But they all have that 220p - 360p look even at 720p.

Your text has the mac look so not sure what to suggest with mac's, however CamStudio is free and really good on pc, if you use the included codec. Your video quality should match the visual quality of the game as you play. There are also some settings that really help when you render to avoid YouTube downgrading the quality of your footage.

Comment

Originally posted by kiwifrogg View Post
                              Not really , not trying to offend, you make good videos, just the quality is always reduced, I'm not sure if its YouTubes post uploads processing or something else. But they all have that 220p - 360p look even at 720p.

Your text has the mac look so not sure what to suggest with mac's, however CamStudio is free and really good on pc, if you use the included codec. Your video quality should match the visual quality of the game as you play. There are also some settings that really help when you render to avoid YouTube downgrading the quality of your footage.
                              Don't use Mac. I'll give CamStudio's a try, i've tried a lot of diff programs, ezvid, action, and WMP. (best I can do so far, will keep trying).

Comment

Working...
                              X