Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Level 80 Gear - Do Crypt Token Hordes have an advantage ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Level 80 Gear - Do Crypt Token Hordes have an advantage ?

Put up a Time needed to obtain 80 gear on my blog (Focusing on If hording Crypt tokens will help).
    Its broken down by days with and w/o crypt keys as well as days with and w/o Guild shop buys for L Stones.

http://jackos24-wartune.blogspot.ca/
    IGN: Jacko
    Server: Kabam S24
    Guild: Genesis
    Main Objective at the moment: Win Class Wars...

it is not like having both legend stones and crypt tokens help in any way either, 80 items cost 70+ mil to enchant each (selling price is 64 mil gold almost,being cheaper than the total enchant price), an average player that doesnt cash the wb or using gold alchemy makes 4-5 mil /with 1 wb or 7.5 ish with 2/day, that means at least 10 days to enchant 1 item with 2 wbs/day and not using gold for anything else... in general 20+ days for 1 item lol since you also use gold for talents, daily guild altar, pots from guild shop or w/e needed daily ,thats to enchant it alone,upgrading it to legend must cost a lot as well.... in that time you get more than required crypt tokens for it.

Overall, gladly old servers dont indeed have advantage other than having teams ready for 80 dungeons already , but I am playing on 180s and we have ready 2 teams for 80 mpd to come, so.. wont matter much soon

Comment

Originally posted by Kyraha View Post
      it is not like having both legend stones and crypt tokens help in any way either, 80 items cost 70+ mil to enchant each (selling price is 64 mil gold almost,being cheaper than the total enchant price), an average player that doesnt cash the wb or using gold alchemy makes 4-5 mil /with 1 wb or 7.5 ish with 2/day, that means at least 10 days to enchant 1 item with 2 wbs/day and not using gold for anything else... in general 20+ days for 1 item lol since you also use gold for talents, daily guild altar, pots from guild shop or w/e needed daily ,thats to enchant it alone,upgrading it to legend must cost a lot as well.... in that time you get more than required crypt tokens for it.

Overall, gladly old servers dont indeed have advantage other than having teams ready for 80 dungeons already , but I am playing on 180s and we have ready 2 teams for 80 mpd to come, so.. wont matter much soon

Ya those gold requirements are ugly, but we seem to all be in the same boat there. Knowing that I just wondered how much an advantage all the people, that got their 70 gear months ago, have on the rest of us. Glad its not that much (they could also have the advantage of storing 480 Million gold in the guild for the stones they will need).

Comment

Won't be that hard really, gold wise, if you already have 70 set, just farm for more lvl 6 loids (8k gold each) and lvl 9 luck stones with jewel quest (10k gold each) and sell them at 80 When you enchant.
        You get way too many loids anyway after you have your set and a real overdose of lvl 9 luck stones...

999 loids = 8mill alone for example and it only fills 1 vault slot.
        Player Class: Archer
        Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
          Won't be that hard really, gold wise, if you already have 70 set, just farm for more lvl 6 loids (8k gold each) and lvl 9 luck stones with jewel quest (10k gold each) and sell them at 80 When you enchant.
          You get way too many loids anyway after you have your set and a real overdose of lvl 9 luck stones...

999 loids = 8mill alone for example and it only fills 1 vault slot.
          I agree that this is a nice way to store gold, but doubt you will be able to save the 70 mill a piece, (total)560mill for Enchants. + the 480Mill you need to buy stones every day 1.4 Billion Gold Needed.

Fyi thats 175 Stacks of Loids.
          Last edited by Jackos24; 02-06-2014, 07:06 PM.

Comment

70+ million gold to enchant?Hmmm did someone from chinese give info?

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
              70+ million gold to enchant?Hmmm did someone from chinese give info?
              Ya, there are plently of pictures of this. (I had to check and re check myself, Big Sad Face)

Comment

Originally posted by Jackos24 View Post
                Ya, there are plently of pictures of this. (I had to check and re check myself, Big Sad Face)
                you mean where you get 64M gold by selling an lv 80 piece?whatmakes you suree when you make a lv 80 legendary piece you the gold from lv 70 piece doesnt add up to gold of lv 80 piece?if its like that its cheaper then 1.4 billion gold :s

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
                  you mean where you get 64M gold by selling an lv 80 piece?whatmakes you suree when you make a lv 80 legendary piece you the gold from lv 70 piece doesnt add up to gold of lv 80 piece?if its like that its cheaper then 1.4 billion gold :s
                  Just going off of chinese forums and pic's. Praying that its is a lot cheaper.

Comment

you forget that crypt tokens also can be exchanged for gold chests

Comment

Originally posted by /snipes\ View Post
                      you forget that crypt tokens also can be exchanged for gold chests
                      Again thats a lot of crypt tokens for the gold we need. (but ya if it comes down to it at least we won't have nothing to use crypt tokens for :P) (scrolls are nice too :P)

Comment

Are you sure the god-casts dont affect the gold selling price of the items? Those that can be only done on 80 gears, and need special mats? Also that is what brings the +patk up to 20k on the pic of a bow i've seen...
                        Last edited by gruntar; 02-07-2014, 03:08 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kyraha View Post

Almost everything doesn't even sell for 90+% of the actual cost. Its closer to 66.6% or 50%. So I kinda doubt your estimate of 70m. I still think it'll be way higher like in the 100+m range.
                          IGN: Athena
                          Guild: Warriors
                          Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                          Class: Archer
                          Difficulty Level: Noob
                          BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

You know what would help for sure? An auction house!
                            Player Class: Archer
                            Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
                              You know what would help for sure? An auction house!
                              How would that help? All of us start at the same time on LS. Unless some ppl forgo their chance at leg 80 stones and just sell them, otherwise i hardly see how it would help. Crypt tokens really aren't even an issue since I already have 20+k now so only problem for me is the gold requirements...since we can't save gold in large amounts without wasting lots of inventory space.
                              IGN: Athena
                              Guild: Warriors
                              Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                              Class: Archer
                              Difficulty Level: Noob
                              BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Working...
                              X