No announcement yet.

GB Strats - Do guilds still use these ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GB Strats - Do guilds still use these ?

Just Curious if other guilds are still using GB Strats for their Friday matches (at least).

Put a post on my blog with a template we are currently using (if you need one).
    http://jackos24-wartune.blogspot.ca/

If you are using/need a stratagy for the Friday match please share it.
    IGN: Jacko
    Server: Kabam S24
    Guild: Genesis
    Main Objective at the moment: Win Class Wars...

put big cashers to protect towers and the rest atack..best strategy nowdays...

Comment

afk in spawn and wait for it to end....

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
        put big cashers to protect towers and the rest atack..best strategy nowdays...
        lol. Depends on your server but normally Friday = cashers on either side so doesn't always work :P.

Comment

yeah my friday gb, its against the 4th guild, who has inside theyr members the nr 1 and 5th top players, plus 14,15,16 and 17, while our highest member its tplaced 13. we normaly win 2 out of 3, when the top player cant make it, but when hes on, he runs between the towers we have and snatch em away, so we lose after a hour with 100/200 points maybe a lil more dif. But its really almsot imposible to do anything against an almsot 145k br player with a few hundreds mahra away from yellow apollo(

Comment

Originally posted by Alinshinoby View Post
            yeah my friday gb, its against the 4th guild, who has inside theyr members the nr 1 and 5th top players, plus 14,15,16 and 17, while our highest member its tplaced 13. we normaly win 2 out of 3, when the top player cant make it, but when hes on, he runs between the towers we have and snatch em away, so we lose after a hour with 100/200 points maybe a lil more dif. But its really almsot imposible to do anything against an almsot 145k br player with a few hundreds mahra away from yellow apollo(
            You ever consider having 4 or 5 players that are dedicated to chain attacking him ? (they don't have to kill him, just tie him up).

Comment

Originally posted by Jackos24 View Post
              You ever consider having 4 or 5 players that are dedicated to chain attacking him ? (they don't have to kill him, just tie him up).
              pity doesn't work on my server. enemy guild has top 2 x server player who can 1 v 4 anyone in our server including me (i'm normally 4th or 5th in x server depending on whether lapasha manipulates his br for now). This guild is full of all the big cashers so in terms of casher vs casher, they have more ppl. But as I'm normally sleeping during that hour, I don't really care now =P I just loan my char for use if it can help out somehow or I happen to sleep early and be able to wake up at 4am I'll join it on my own...but its tough...
              IGN: Athena
              Guild: Warriors
              Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
              Class: Archer
              Difficulty Level: Noob
              BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Or... abandon your Guild to join the 1% with 99% of balen wealth.

People are shellfish.
                "… Stupid people do stupid things.
                Smart people outsmart each other.
                Then themselves! Then themselves! …"

CondorHero status: ██
                TheGuardingDark status: ██
                senadbasic status: ██
                oxykotton status: ██

Comment

Originally posted by MrPunkinHead View Post
                  Or... abandon your Guild to join the 1% with 99% of balen wealth.

People are shellfish.
                  I've considered it many times but it'd be tough when I do so since I won't have ppl to help me do events when I'm busy/sleeping and hard to find a new team to do spire/tok/mp with...unless WT change the max guild member size to 1000 then maybe we might be able to merge or something....but if that happens we will only have 1 guild in our servers....so gb will b str8 win for every week =.=.....
                  IGN: Athena
                  Guild: Warriors
                  Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                  Class: Archer
                  Difficulty Level: Noob
                  BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

My server, the opposing guild has 7 out of the top 10: 1-4, 6-7, & 9. Ranging from 125k-100k, pain in the butt to beat them, but we do [sometimes].
                    Death is only the Beginning :P

GrymReaper- 2.9 Mil BR

Comment

Working...
                    X