Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jewel Hunting - May be the Best use of Balens.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jewel Hunting - May be the Best use of Balens.

Hey guys,

Some people did this study for me, and i got to say the results are kind of mind blowing.
    Jewel Hunting may in fact be the best use of balens in the game.

I have their results posted now.

http://jackos24-wartune.blogspot.ca/
    IGN: Jacko
    Server: Kabam S24
    Guild: Genesis
    Main Objective at the moment: Win Class Wars...

I was curious if you did sth about jewel hunt....
    But then i saw "your research" and i have to say... it shows 0 info, like how many points is obtained.
    For myself i would like to know what the best amount of points should be reached for optimize (bound) balens.

Shouldnt the points from friend and special boxes be reducted? since that wont influence the use of balens (maybe only as a trigger to spend balens)

Comment

Its about the balens not the points. (look at how many balens where spent Vs. how many balens you would need to be used to buy those same items from the shops/events).

Comment

Originally posted by Jackos24 View Post
        Its about the balens not the points. (look at how many balens where spent Vs. how many balens you would need to be used to buy those same items from the shops/events).
        i disagree, as small casher you want to quit after you get a chest.
        But after what chest should you quit.

Let me rephrase that
        I got 1500 balens
        Should i use 750 twice to reach a certain chest? or should i use it all at once

Comment

i didn't actually do the study (the 3 mentioned did it and wanted me to post it). If you want to do a study to see all that, then i'm sure everyone would love to see that too.

(i just talked to them and they said they spend balens till they got the 6k points needed for the final chest)

Comment

Originally posted by fenrir67 View Post
            i disagree, as small casher you want to quit after you get a chest.
            But after what chest should you quit.

Let me rephrase that
            I got 1500 balens
            Should i use 750 twice to reach a certain chest? or should i use it all at once
            As a small casher, you should quit after the first chest.

Comment

Originally posted by Jackos24 View Post
              i didn't actually do the study (the 3 mentioned did it and wanted me to post it). If you want to do a study to see all that, then i'm sure everyone would love to see that too.

(i just talked to them and they said they spend balens till they got the 6k points needed for the final chest)
              If i had the resources i would have studied that a long time:P

So they did 4 meassures from 3k balens up to 4.3k? That seems quite a big difference in amount

Comment

Originally posted by fenrir67 View Post
                If i had the resources i would have studied that a long time:P

So they did 4 meassures from 3k balens up to 4.3k? That seems quite a big difference in amount
                It depends on how good your line ups are when gems drop. As Jackos stated, it's based on them all going to 6,000 points chest, so that's a variation of what it'll cost based on your luck with gems dropping.
                Server: 398
                Character Name: Selet
                Class: Mage
                Level: 66
                Battle Rating: 70.3k
                Strength Rank: 12th
                Will update weekly.

Comment

Jacko, put it like this for them:

Without any luck, you can score an average of 12.5 points (meaning four 3s and only one 4 in five moves), which gives you 250 points with your 20 free moves. At worst, your friends can help you for an extra 50 points. This puts your score in the worst case scenario at 300. To reach the top reward at 6,000 you need extra 5,700 points, which at your worst luck rate of 12.5 points per move means 456 moves (or 46 packs of 10 moves priced at 6,900 balens total). Even if you were getting zero rewards outside the boxes, 6,000 points gives you equivalent value of more than 21,000 balens. So, you pay AT MOST 6,900 balens to receive AT LEAST 21,000 in value, or a benefit/cost ratio in excess of 3x

Comment

Working...
                  X