Mount Refining & Hall of Fame Rewards

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jackos24 View Post
    I'll ask and try and post the info for tomorrow.
    Did you ask your friend about the honor loss? And if you you can get any honor from the 80's BG?

Comment

Originally posted by po1NNNt View Post
      If you want my answer, if they'll raise the br, all will go full buff ( seeing last hall of fame event kong,aeria,miniclip,almost anyone besides R2 ) had the gotten the rewards cause they were fully buffed.
      So my guess, the max br if its 150k, players will be satisfied.
      If they raise it, some people will go full buff if they can't reach the max br for #1 reward.
      To lower br...nah, 150k its already lower ( for those who are 100k+ br ofc ).
      No idea how do you or we can consider 150k lower not even if you are at 100k+ BR
      There's a handful of players per region with 150k/150k+
      East coast archer.

Comment

Originally posted by MSEngel View Post
        No idea how do you or we can consider 150k lower not even if you are at 100k+ BR
        There's a handful of players per region with 150k/150k+
        150k is considered above average actually....considering there's monsters with 200+k br already...some regions have quite a few in the 170 - 190k region too so 150k isn't that high when compared to those guys. As the event title indicated, the top prizes should be only for those few monsters who got that insane amount of BR from maxed stables and tons of lv 8 and 9 gems and maxed SC engrave =P

They might raise the BR if more ppl jump BR from the recent whip event XD
        IGN: Athena
        Guild: Warriors
        Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
        Class: Archer
        Difficulty Level: Noob
        BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
          150k is considered above average actually....considering there's monsters with 200+k br already...some regions have quite a few in the 170 - 190k region too so 150k isn't that high when compared to those guys. As the event title indicated, the top prizes should be only for those few monsters who got that insane amount of BR from maxed stables and tons of lv 8 and 9 gems and maxed SC engrave =P

They might raise the BR if more ppl jump BR from the recent whip event XD
          Afaik only 2 within 200k range, perhaps 3 now.
          170 - 190k i doubt we have more than 20 players if we count all the regions.
          I'm not against the stated BR requeriment, it's hall of fame afterall but saying that is low already nope or well, to force people to cash harder....
          - The Lag Master -
          S195

Comment

Any estimated month/date for the next Hall of Fame?

The Magic is Within Ourselves

Comment

jacko's nice talents lvl
              99 holy :O
              The NIGHT IS COMING , IM HUNTING U

Comment

Yes, the number of stars upgrades is original mount bonus / 10. On the 80 BGs, yes, you can lose honor (although I am still early 60es, so depend on feedback). Hall of Fame is annual event by the way.

Comment

Working...
                X