Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cross Realm Guild Battle Shop & Whips for Stable XP ( FORMULA)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cross Realm Guild Battle Shop & Whips for Stable XP ( FORMULA)

Hey guys,

Just giving you an update on my posts today. As I said in the title, I have finally finished my formula for mount whip turn ins. You will able to see how much Stable XP you will get BEFOREyou do your turn ins.

Also the update to the Cross Realm GB shop was send to me last night, and i think a lot of ppl would be interested to know that (high end Runes will be sold, So non-cashers can get runes like Amnesia and Chaos without spending any balens).

Link:http://jackos24-wartune.blogspot.ca/
    IGN: Jacko
    Server: Kabam S24
    Guild: Genesis
    Main Objective at the moment: Win Class Wars...

Jacky and pleeeease did you find out how is it with honor loss / gain?

Comment

Originally posted by Mitashki View Post
      Jacky and pleeeease did you find out how is it with honor loss / gain?
      Sent her an email (i think she's at work still) she will let me know when she gets back i'm sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Jackos24 View Post
        Hey guys,

Just giving you an update on my posts today. As I said in the title, I have finally finished my formula for mount whip turn ins. You will able to see how much Stable XP you will get BEFOREyou do your turn ins.

Also the update to the Cross Realm GB shop was send to me last night, and i think a lot of ppl would be interested to know that (high end Runes will be sold, So non-cashers can get runes like Amnesia and Chaos without spending any balens).

Link:http://jackos24-wartune.blogspot.ca/
        can u find out how many points we get to spend in that cross realm gb shop and if there will also be something like a wagger function?

Comment

jacko do you know the rate at which we get points?

like is it based on guild battle points? or more of a winning team gets more points, losing team gets less?
          IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
          Class: Archer
          Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
          Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
          Originally posted by Wraithraiser
          but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

So given the cost in points of that mount in comparison to the Amnesia/chaos/rage rune pack I'm going to go out on a limb and predict that it WILL in fact be cloudcaller. This would, of course, greatly upset the people who recharged $1000 for that mount but it's also going to upset the people who spent hundreds on resetting the mystery shop for their Chaos/Amnesia runes as well sooooooo.
            Patryn
            Twisted
            S130 Dragonmar

"If you can't take brutal honesty then you are speaking to the wrong person"
            "Touring S130....one guild at a time"

Comment

Originally posted by FarrelBrown View Post
              So given the cost in points of that mount in comparison to the Amnesia/chaos/rage rune pack I'm going to go out on a limb and predict that it WILL in fact be cloudcaller. This would, of course, greatly upset the people who recharged $1000 for that mount but it's also going to upset the people who spent hundreds on resetting the mystery shop for their Chaos/Amnesia runes as well sooooooo.
              What makes you so sure that R2 will put those in cross gb shop? You really think they'll let their " Super-adorable " cashers whine? I'll lol so much if that would be true.
              We both know that if you make a ss to a super casher and a ss to a non-casher ( both having same proof to be 100% banned ), the non-casher will get banned, while the casher maybe just a warning, or nothing.
              If you are old on this game, I am surprised how much you know about wartune.
              Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
              Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
              That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

Originally posted by po1NNNt View Post
                What makes you so sure that R2 will put those in cross gb shop? You really think they'll let their " Super-adorable " cashers whine? I'll lol so much if that would be true.
                We both know that if you make a ss to a super casher and a ss to a non-casher ( both having same proof to be 100% banned ), the non-casher will get banned, while the casher maybe just a warning, or nothing.
                If you are old on this game, I am surprised how much you know about wartune.
                Dragon clothing anyone? Use to cost 500.00 pay to consume event and everything except the weapon was only 10.00 in the shop a few weeks after. Don't be surprised if this comes through on our servers. R2 is notorious for screwing players over. That's why they have recharge events with hidden pay to consume events. So you recharge and use your balens before the pay to consume event comes on servers.

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
                  Dragon clothing anyone? Use to cost 500.00 pay to consume event and everything except the weapon was only 10.00 in the shop a few weeks after. Don't be surprised if this comes through on our servers. R2 is notorious for screwing players over. That's why they have recharge events with hidden pay to consume events. So you recharge and use your balens before the pay to consume event comes on servers.
                  I mean really? Runes? we all want that ( me on the first hand want amnesia or chaos, the rest of runes they can put it in their ... ), and if I can get it, then I'm done.
                  Mount? We'll see...
                  Pack of leg stones? Yea, they can put that, but with runes and mounts still too good to be true for r2.
                  Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
                  Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
                  That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

Originally posted by po1NNNt View Post
                    I mean really? Runes? we all want that ( me on the first hand want amnesia or chaos, the rest of runes they can put it in their ... ), and if I can get it, then I'm done.
                    Mount? We'll see...
                    Pack of leg stones? Yea, they can put that, but with runes and mounts still too good to be true for r2.
                    We thought that about fate stones, mount whips, and soul crytals. This game is either about spending everything right away to be number one, or it's about waiting patiently since 90% of the time the "casher" items are dirt cheap or free later on. No one thought people would get lvl 20 fate. Hell no one thought we get lvl 5 fate except the uber cashers. Now everyone has at least lvl 5 and a lot of lvl 20 fate. Whips and soul crystals were rare earlier on and then become aboundance as the game progress. Mahra is slowly going that route right now too but being in event exchanges. Pretty soon Mahra won't be that hard to obtain anymore. So in the end I can see these runes being put out for the rest.

By the time we get this update R2 should have already milked the cashers enough that it won't matter as much. There probably be better runes or something better later on. As there always is. That's the cycle of this game. Though hard cashers don't seem to realise that which is why they want to spend 500.00 on clothing and 1000 on a mount. Then complain on the forums that they got ripped of when an event comes out to make it cheap/free. It's all about being smart even though I do agree that R2 is a very greedy company.

Comment

Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
                      jacko do you know the rate at which we get points?

like is it based on guild battle points? or more of a winning team gets more points, losing team gets less?
                      I'l ask (not sure)

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
                      We thought that about fate stones, mount whips, and soul crytals. This game is either about spending everything right away to be number one, or it's about waiting patiently since 90% of the time the "casher" items are dirt cheap or free later on. No one thought people would get lvl 20 fate. Hell no one thought we get lvl 5 fate except the uber cashers. Now everyone has at least lvl 5 and a lot of lvl 20 fate. Whips and soul crystals were rare earlier on and then become aboundance as the game progress. Mahra is slowly going that route right now too but being in event exchanges. Pretty soon Mahra won't be that hard to obtain anymore. So in the end I can see these runes being put out for the rest.

By the time we get this update R2 should have already milked the cashers enough that it won't matter as much. There probably be better runes or something better later on. As there always is. That's the cycle of this game. Though hard cashers don't seem to realise that which is why they want to spend 500.00 on clothing and 1000 on a mount. Then complain on the forums that they got ripped of when an event comes out to make it cheap/free. It's all about being smart even though I do agree that R2 is a very greedy company.
                      Ya i still need chaos so i would love this shop as well (its a pain to pay for a bag of runes and keep getting the wrong ones).

Comment

sounds good but i wonder when this is going to come?
                        Check out my awesome guide

715k br sorcerer
                        17k dodge 15k hit
                        Claw 400k
                        Ner 160k
                        ac 130k
                        valk 130k
                        djinni 70k
                        serrin lvl 70 160k br
                        Blazing arrow/sands of time /Flame dash
                        Beat pisces hell yea 3/24/15 1:25pm

Comment

lol there not going to give the cloudcaller for free

Comment

Originally posted by Jackos24 View Post
                            Ya i still need chaos so i would love this shop as well (its a pain to pay for a bag of runes and keep getting the wrong ones).
                            I know how you feel, but maybe worse. I got my Rage Rune when the packs were mislabeled as having all 3. I opened a ticket. No reply. Responded to the ticket. No Reply. Meanwhile at least 4 people I know of got all 3 via Support. I wonder if I should keep barraging them with tickets.

Comment

Originally posted by Spiritombz View Post
                              lol there not going to give the cloudcaller for free
                              Its not a Cloudcaller (it will be a diff mount +30 stats)

Comment

Working...
                              X