Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cross Realm Guild Battle Shop & Whips for Stable XP ( FORMULA)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well our ToK mount is their VIP mount and our VIP mount is a shop mount, so the guild battle mount can be anything they want really, balencaller an all. Can't know 'til it actually comes. The theory that they would never do the same mount to put off people that recharged... well, that's just wishful thinking.

Comment

Originally posted by Jackos24 View Post
      As I said in the title, I have finally finished my formula for mount whip turn ins.
      It's better that you maintain in fractions format instead of decimal so it's more accurate than 3.5% error.
      For example this works great for me: whips = exp x 26 / 310
      translated: that's 310 exp for every 26 whips, including the average blessing rate.

edit: from your number, 12.3878 is not a good number since 27 whips supposed to give 320 exp (270+50) not 335 exp.
      Last edited by laba-laba; 03-03-2014, 09:42 PM. Reason: edit:
      [morfinnor]
      Temple of Ibalize

Comment

Originally posted by laba-laba View Post
        It's better that you maintain in fractions format instead of decimal so it's more accurate than 3.5% error.
        For example this works great for me: whips = exp x 26 / 310
        translated: that's 310 exp for every 26 whips, including the average blessing rate.

edit: from your number, 12.3878 is not a good number since 27 whips supposed to give 320 exp (270+50) not 335 exp.
        My formula was calculated for large whip spending (not for low numbers like 27) Obviously the lower your number the more RNG will come into effect.

This formula tries to incorporate the RNG of spending whips (the extra amount of xp you can get from a proc.) (at an extreme low rate number of 27 you can expect that the number can be drastically different do to the fact that you can just get really good luck and get many proc's off of the turn ins or you can go the other way and get bad proc's. In any case this formula was made to determine Whip spending in large quantities (as that is how most people do turn ins (for events).
        IGN: Jacko
        Server: Kabam S24
        Guild: Genesis
        Main Objective at the moment: Win Class Wars...

Comment

If the rewards are on a shop/exchange it mean they can change them whoever they want /or whoever proficientcity want like they did with amethyst and others , so remember to allways your hopes low so later u dont get disssapointed .

Comment

Originally posted by Zorich View Post
            I know how you feel, but maybe worse. I got my Rage Rune when the packs were mislabeled as having all 3. I opened a ticket. No reply. Responded to the ticket. No Reply. Meanwhile at least 4 people I know of got all 3 via Support. I wonder if I should keep barraging them with tickets.
            If it were me, I'd keep following up on the tickets because I'd want the runes. I guess it really just depends on how much YOU want the runes. As has been said all over the forums, feel free to mail a mod with your ticket(s) number(s) and pursue that route.

Comment

Friends, Proficient is not equivalent to the China version - a lot of things are never going to materialize, since they want to exploit the license for profit. Yes, once paying clients have accumulated an abundance of some items (like whips, soul crystals, etc.), they can and will become easier to obtain, but face it - do you really want to get your mount's attributes up at level 79 or do you want to be able to do it around level 45 and enjoy the benefits of being a top player? Do you want to have soul engraving to level 70 around level 55 in-game, or achieve it around level 80? Yes, you can play for free - the hard way. Those who pay get an easier time. And yes, for them to continue having an easier time, some things that are available in China will never be available here. Enjoy the benefits we have - rather than cry over the ones we don't.

Comment

Working...
              X