• Show
Clear All

• Gazer's Wartune Blog

Guys check out my blog at :
    http://gazer-wartune.blogspot.com/

Originally posted by R22967317 View Post
    Guys check out my blog at :
    http://gazer-wartune.blogspot.com/
    Don't need another blog reposting everything else others are posting, simply you are useless to the blog community.
    Too many blogs for wartune as it is, and they have established themselves, your just repost what they post, so just gtfo.

Comment

first look at my blog and then say if i have and copy pasted anything so **** off ok...and what u said is the reason y i dont post about event news and please mind ur language a bit cause i am under 16
      Last edited by R22967317; 03-05-2014, 07:31 AM.

Comment

first look at my blog and then say if i have and copy pasted anything so **** off ok...and what u said is the reason y i dont post about event news and please mind ur language a bit cause i am under 16
        Excuse me? Who's the one using language?

Also, everything on your blog is common sense. You actually are reposting quite a large amount. Let's see. How many mage guides are out there? And your little "guide" is just reposting everything they say.
        Everything is to blame...
        On R2Games

Comment

Originally posted by iamop View Post
          Excuse me? Who's the one using language?

Also, everything on your blog is common sense. You actually are reposting quite a large amount. Let's see. How many mage guides are out there? And your little "guide" is just reposting everything they say.
          Anyone can make any guide. They are all unique in there own way! I personally like the guide
          It's not like his guide is 100% copy off of anyone.
          “In beauty of face no maiden ever equaled her.
          It was the radiance of an opium-dream - an airy and spirit-
          lifting vision more wildly divine than the fantasies,
          which hovered about the slumbering souls of the daughters of Delos.”

Comment

still people are making new guides as am i and i dont even see those guides its just to make a friendly blog and guide the starters with this guide and did u check out the battle guide ??? it clearly includes some things which advanced players dont know about
            And personally i dont see a guide that includes sylphs so please try to appreciate what others try to do for players if u dont like it dont come to forums cause its always filled with more guides and as angelgaia said anyone can make a guide so please dont see if u dont like it...
            Last edited by R22967317; 03-05-2014, 11:26 PM.

Comment

your blog is good i think..nice

Comment

Originally posted by Filfiljuma View Post
                Don't need another blog reposting everything else others are posting, simply you are useless to the blog community.
                Too many blogs for wartune as it is, and they have established themselves, your just repost what they post, so just gtfo.
                Which is why this thread was meant for Fan Sites And Blogs, not the status of it as you can't tell if R2 might be interested in any of these blogs.
                Last edited by Alberteiny; 03-09-2014, 11:17 PM.

Comment

Lol so what's the big deal of you being under 16? Focus on your studies instead.

Comment

Lol firat of all i wasnt talking to u i and secindly i just asked her to mind her language

Comment

Lol firat of all i wasnt talking to u i and secindly i just asked her to mind her language
                      Obviously i know you're not. But the fact that i quoted what you said means i'm talking to you now. You clearly said **** off to someone and you're expecting someone to mind their language just because you're under 16? YOU should mind your language.

Comment

U can read the last word she said thats y i said the same

Comment

The word "gtfo" made me angry

Comment

The word "gtfo" made me angry
                            If you're 16, you shouldn't be using language at all. gtfo is not actually slang, as the words are abbreviated. However, since you used ****, that counts for slang, as you're censoring words that you don't want showing.

Also, since you're still in school, unless you're a dropout, you should focus more on your spelling. Games are less important than your schoolwork.
                            Everything is to blame...
                            On R2Games

Comment

lol ok sorry for that u r right i used censored word sorry for that anyway stop this topic of saying and not saying now i say sorry kk?

Comment

Working...
                              X