Server : Silent Arena

any help ... tell me :]

use gryphons troops

Comment

Originally posted by MustafaAbkrino View Post

any help ... tell me :]
      Quit now and save your life.

Comment

hi name Yetzaro server 444 silent arena actually if u need anyhelp u can pm me but unfortunately am enjoying my vacation and check out forum so actually my advice is slow leveling if u r non casher or non heavy casher just take it slow before regreting your character later but in the other hand if u r heavy casher i wouldnt think u need my help if u do then may be i can guide u by my pm . AH and if u see my level low is because having long vacation for some weeks now cant get out so when i come back may be i can help u and remember to take it slow always

Comment

1:: actually dont reach lvl 40 before u get some things u need to make leg set and make sure to get some decent guild skill level until lvl 8 minimum or max out them

2 ;:: make sure to get some good red astral or yellow if not possible

3. save socketing rods from the login and try spinning the guild blessing for socketing rods if u know the trick to it

4 try not to miss every guild battle for training whips, honor and insignia and also cart in bg for some gems and rods if lucky and remember some titles will help in buying the shard u need for the legend shard u need for the legendary equipments :.

5.ry reaching level 38 for tok and then do not do crypt blitz since u will end up getting xp but dont be tricked by the gems u can get them from cart and try getting one bg chest per bg so thats makes two chests a day and other thing join the number one guild u will get that 200 soul crytal and training whips *30 every week thats the most important thing

GOOD LUCK MATE!!! THATS IT FOR THE MEAN TIME !!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
          X