Drop Rates Page DONE!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drop Rates Page DONE!

This is the Drop Rates page in which I upload versions of Drop Rates. This is my first drop rate collection and I ask all of you out there to help support me by giving me more information so I can give an even more accurate information about the percentage of items that can be received from these chests. Please email me at "wisemangameswartune@gmail.com" Ty in advance
    http://wisemangameswartune.blogspot.com
    S404 Jade River
    Wiseman
    Founder of Fairy Tail
    View My Blog:

We Don't Give Up Until the Bitter End. That's What It Means to Be in Fairy Tail

No offense but this is the same redirected stuff that is on every blog. you guys want a good blog... google cosmo's wartune
    "You're the darkest burning star, You're my perfect disease"

Comment

Originally posted by DrigenDragon View Post
      No offense but this is the same redirected stuff that is on every blog. you guys want a good blog... google cosmo's wartune
      ****** hasn't posted anything in a while. I think it's good keep it up
      I WONT TOLERATE YOUR NEFARIOUS BEHAVIOR

Comment

Originally posted by R231057362 View Post
        ****** hasn't posted anything in a while. I think it's good keep it up
        No point in posting things that aren't there, simply there is a lack of content for him to review and tell people about, he doesn't just spam random stuff on his blog. when he posts something it is full of detail and always tells you what you need to know, these noobs just copy and paste **** from his site and others.

Comment

Originally posted by R26171187 View Post
          No point in posting things that aren't there, simply there is a lack of content for him to review and tell people about, he doesn't just spam random stuff on his blog. when he posts something it is full of detail and always tells you what you need to know, these noobs just copy and paste **** from his site and others.
          dude he probably just begun cut him some slack. ****** has been doing that blog for more than a year now.

Comment

I never seen copy and paste from ****** blog on his
            Last edited by R231057362; 04-06-2014, 07:41 PM. Reason: Puncation erros

Comment

I never seen copy and paste from ****** blog on his
              Re-Wording things doesn't make it new, theres enough blogs out there that makes this blog 100% useless.

Comment

Re-Wording things doesn't make it new, theres enough blogs out there that makes this blog 100% useless.
                I have not used his blog for any info, nor have i copied and pasted or re-worded his articles. ty for the reference.
                S404 Jade River
                Wiseman
                Founder of Fairy Tail
                View My Blog:

We Don't Give Up Until the Bitter End. That's What It Means to Be in Fairy Tail

Comment

Originally posted by WWELegendaryFan View Post
                  I have not used his blog for any info, nor have i copied and pasted or re-worded his articles. ty for the reference.
                  Yet everyone know this information already. We need less blogs and more wikis.
                  Everything is to blame...
                  On R2Games

Comment

Originally posted by iamop View Post
                    Yet everyone know this information already. We need less blogs and more wikis.
                    some people don't know this information, surprisingly there are still noobs on the game that still could use some help. if you don't like it then you don't have to view or say anything

Comment

some people don't know this information, surprisingly there are still noobs on the game that still could use some help. if you don't like it then you don't have to view or say anything
                      Thank you.....

Comment

that information about future patches is copy and pasted from Kongregate forum so thats not yourse orginal ! so atleast be pro enough to write where you copy the info from !
                        Server S16 - Immortal Ruins

Class = Archer

Lvl = 80

Br = 1.883742

IGN = ♫MoonBranch♫

Guild = TheLegends

Stable Mount Strenght 21200

Sylphs = Zuez - Orange 3 stars- br ( 123K ) lvl 80 Hecate 1 Star Orange = (86K) lvl 80
                        Medusa 4 Star purple Br = (41 K) lvl 80 Athena 2 Star Purple Br = (77K) lvl 80

Comment

Originally posted by littlea1 View Post
                          that information about future patches is copy and pasted from Kongregate forum so thats not yourse orginal ! so atleast be pro enough to write where you copy the info from !
                          lol I don't know if you're blind, but he gave credit to the kongregrate forums and even gave the link *idiot*

Comment

and the fact that ****** copies and paste almost all of his Cupcake articles isn't helping you either, and he doesn't even give credit Cupcake .
                            Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 09-22-2014, 11:18 AM.

Comment

Where do you think Kongregate would be that popular to spread an info to the whole Wartuners?
                              Not every blog copies and pastes. Sometimes you need to inform people of what they don't know most especially if it's the events that will get a very good viewership. But you don't know most things are linked, and your post isn't good enough. And by the way, trying to find out or say something by yourself might not be true. The issue of copying and pasting should not be your problem, what you should worry about is how and when and where to get an information.
                              Last edited by Alberteiny; 04-08-2014, 09:25 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X