Drop Rates Page DONE!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alberteiny View Post
    Where do you think Kongregate would be that popular to spread an info to the whole Wartuners?
    Not every blog copies and pastes. Sometimes you need to inform people of what they don't know most especially if it's the events that will get a very good viewership. But you don't know most things are linked, and your post isn't good enough. And by the way, trying to find out or say something by yourself might not be true. The issue of copying and pasting should not be your problem, what you should worry about is how and when and where to get an information.
    the faq u sayin? I viewed your blog, yeah I'm not impressed... if you are trying to criticize his blog, if not ...
    I WONT TOLERATE YOUR NEFARIOUS BEHAVIOR

Comment

Originally posted by R231057362 View Post
      the faq u sayin? I viewed your blog, yeah I'm not impressed... if you are trying to criticize his blog, if not ...
      I have no problem if you did viewed my blog. It does not matter or I do not care if you are impressed or not. I am trying to pass on an information to the world and not only you. This blog, I mean WiseManGamesBlog is an awesome blog, but the fact that you came up with thise issue of "Copying and Pasting" was not good enough, and I was not trying to criticize this blog. So I am not interested if you care in my blog or other blogs!

Comment

Working...
      X