Announcement

Collapse

GameRocks Transfer - Unable to locate toon

UPDATE!! All players with issues locating or logging into their characters since the transfer are required to send in a ticket. Please CLICK HERE for instructions!
See more
See less

New wartune blog about balens and BR: wartune-balens.blogspot.com

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by Fherlayt View Post
    Thanks, I try my best

    piet: I left out Pan because I dont find it useful in any situation, always some other sylph is superior. Yes, you right, chaos can be even useful sometimes when the sylph tries to heal, I just mentioned having your opponent dephic himself to death is the most devastating way of using it About heal rune, I don't understand, when can it be superior to rage/chaos/blood rune in cw? Heal rune could be cool if we would have more than 2 rune slots... I hope that happens in the future ( I still remember when we had that).

    Please also feel free to comment a given topic on the blog itself, thanks!
    Well considering you posted runes that would come in handy to use while awakening, i doubt the ones you're naming are the best choices.
    I run with apollo or gaia, both have no heal skills, so before i awake pet enemys troops are either already dead or close to, so no point in spamming chaos, since it wont hurt the opponent itself, only his troops, i just restore my HP as much as possible.
    Low level bleed runes arent that effectie against knights, so i would never equip my char with bleed for CW.
    I fail to see the point of rage rune when one akwakes pet. I dont need rage, i have to wait for the cooldown anyway since im a knight.

    the 35k hp the rune gives might just be enough to surivive gaia delphic, what would be a nuch better choice then bleed or rage, or chaos.

    Also, chaos is best used at start, 2nd use is most of the times a waste, since troops are already dead, or opponent isnt using iris.

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by Fherlayt View Post
      Thanks, I try my best

      piet: I left out Pan because I dont find it useful in any situation, always some other sylph is superior. Yes, you right, chaos can be even useful sometimes when the sylph tries to heal, I just mentioned having your opponent dephic himself to death is the most devastating way of using it About heal rune, I don't understand, when can it be superior to rage/chaos/blood rune in cw? Heal rune could be cool if we would have more than 2 rune slots... I hope that happens in the future ( I still remember when we had that).

      Please also feel free to comment a given topic on the blog itself, thanks!
      I have not really seen any much use in the Pan sylph other than when it's going to be evolved. I've not been seeing strong champions of balenor use Pan as their Main Sylph... My Question is; Is there a reason Pan was introduced to the game? As you can see... the only thing Pan adds is nothing but the HP... other Sylphs Like Iris adds HP and DEF, Gaia adds more MATK or PATK just as what Amazon Queen Does, Apollo add PATK, MATK, HP and DEF. But the only thing Pan adds is HP... is there any useful reason in having this sylph?

      Last time I checked, I did not see any mage in class wars that used Orange Pan....

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by Alberteiny View Post
        I have not really seen any much use in the Pan sylph other than when it's going to be evolved. I've not been seeing strong champions of balenor use Pan as their Main Sylph... My Question is; Is there a reason Pan was introduced to the game? As you can see... the only thing Pan adds is nothing but the HP... other Sylphs Like Iris adds HP and DEF, Gaia adds more MATK or PATK just as what Amazon Queen Does, Apollo add PATK, MATK, HP and DEF. But the only thing Pan adds is HP... is there any useful reason in having this sylph?

        Last time I checked, I did not see any mage in class wars that used Orange Pan....
        Well, i have a blue one, i rarely use it these days, but back when i didnt had Apollo or Gaia, it was very usefull.

        Comment


        • #34
          Now Hades is in the game, and it's so powerful... Now I'm sure if there were two dices, people would go for Hades and leave Pan... Orange Pan is awesome, but not much people have the zeal to do the necessary upgrades. I agree with you and you have a point.

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by Alberteiny View Post
            Now Hades is in the game, and it's so powerful... Now I'm sure if there were two dices, people would go for Hades and leave Pan... Orange Pan is awesome, but not much people have the zeal to do the necessary upgrades. I agree with you and you have a point.
            Sure Hades changes everything, but there will be quite a few who dont have one yet.
            If you have a Hades, it leaves no doubt you make that one prior over Pan.

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
              Sure Hades changes everything, but there will be quite a few who dont have one yet.
              If you have a Hades, it leaves no doubt you make that one prior over Pan.

              I got to be plain honest here... I've already made my Gaia and Apollo Orange, and my next target was to make Pan Orange as well. But before I could do this, Hades got in the way, and I found out that it's so good AoE wise and it damages the opponents badly and even has a buff like Chaos Rune... I decided to engulf my Pan into my Hades and continue to upgrade the Hades. I've seen some people set up some polls regarding my issue, and it looked like majority of the people that voted were all in motion with; Gaia, Iris, Apollo, Amazon and Hades... and very few people voted for Pan. It's also common in server nowadays.

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by Alberteiny View Post
                I got to be plain honest here... I've already made my Gaia and Apollo Orange, and my next target was to make Pan Orange as well. But before I could do this, Hades got in the way, and I found out that it's so good AoE wise and it damages the opponents badly and even has a buff like Chaos Rune... I decided to engulf my Pan into my Hades and continue to upgrade the Hades. I've seen some people set up some polls regarding my issue, and it looked like majority of the people that voted were all in motI am aion with; Gaia, Iris, Apollo, Amazon and Hades... and very few people voted for Pan. It's also common in server nowadays.
                I am aware of Pan being rarely used at the moment, yet there may lay his strenght, not many people will add wind res into BP.
                But since I'm playing a knight and have a good Gaia and Apollo even got a Hades out of a free box, i'm in no need for a Patk pet taking up good stuff.

                Anyways, I was just pointing out to the Blog owner that he forgot habout Pan, if you make a guide for Sylphs you can't leave one out cuz YOU think its useless.
                That would be the same as me making a BG guide and leave the camping part out, since I strongly dislike campers.

                Comment


                • #38
                  It's quite rare that I see any Pans being used outside of MPD/Spire/ToK (the last time I saw one in BG it was over two months ago, orange and the owner was quite easy to beat compared to the others present). While the sylph has some decent AoE attacks, the HP boost seems only useful against certain monsters which inflict a % health damage rather than simply direct damage (Spire after the crab boss is one of these cases) where all the others can and do get used in every aspect of PvP. Even the skills one can purchase seem less useful for Pan than every other sylph (Iris = Rain Dance, Gaia= Flash Storm and/or Unstable Voltage, etc...) that the only practical use I can see for Pans are sylph arena when teamed up with some developed Gaia, Amazon Queen or others. The bonus HP might matter a bit to knights, but the AoE skills seem to be on average no or little better than anything most classes have. My own Pan is currently meditating on my farm almost 24/7 since even my lower quality Amazon Queen gives better stat boost and deals far more damage on average.
                  IGN: TreeTopper
                  Server: whatever the merged Kabam S15/25 is called. I forgot.
                  Guild: ESKReborn
                  Class: None (Ok..Ok.. Archer)
                  Battle Rating: 550547 Currently Retired from Wartune

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
                    I am aware of Pan being rarely used at the moment, yet there may lay his strenght, not many people will add wind res into BP.
                    But since I'm playing a knight and have a good Gaia and Apollo even got a Hades out of a free box, i'm in no need for a Patk pet taking up good stuff.

                    Anyways, I was just pointing out to the Blog owner that he forgot habout Pan, if you make a guide for Sylphs you can't leave one out cuz YOU think its useless.
                    That would be the same as me making a BG guide and leave the camping part out, since I strongly dislike campers.
                    Yes. You are completely right. I think the main reason people don't use Pan is because it only add 5% of HP, while others add something you need the most in battles.

                    I also agree with you that in any guide, no sylph should be left out including the Pan.

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Okay, guys, I will add an entry about Pan. Pan can be useful in some special situations, but the problem is, a sylph is only useful if you spend a LOT of sepu / mahra on it.

                      Btw, I added a new entry to my blog, about battle rating and how to pump up BR for BR events:
                      http://wartune-balens.blogspot.hu/20...le-rating.html
                      My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Nice One Fherlayt

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          thx

                          Here is an evaluation of Father's day events, focusing mainly on value of father's love pack and what's the best buy for roses:
                          http://wartune-balens.blogspot.hu/20...ay-events.html
                          My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            i disagree with your logic. sepulcrum are worth 60000 gold, from 60 essences, by your math, worth 1 balen. 10 sepulcrum are worth at most 20 br (more likely about 10). if you get a clothing item, it can be modified, and the nonexistent clothing can be identified for br. 49 br of clothing can add to more, 100 sepulcrum might give you 100 br 1 time

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Realise he writes, that the pack of clothes will most likly go on sale, making it worth more by that time. Remember, the blog is called WARTUNE-BALENS, it is for players that think in the way of spending for maximum effect.

                              For non-cashers like myself, I would say it's worth to get 1 clothing item rest sepulcrum.

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Originally posted by noob9841 View Post
                                i disagree with your logic. sepulcrum are worth 60000 gold, from 60 essences, by your math, worth 1 balen. 10 sepulcrum are worth at most 20 br (more likely about 10). if you get a clothing item, it can be modified, and the nonexistent clothing can be identified for br. 49 br of clothing can add to more, 100 sepulcrum might give you 100 br 1 time
                                Yes, 10 sepulcrum worth about 10 BR - that's why I value 1 sepulcrum to 10 balens. For 200 roses, you can get 100 sepulcrum, something like 100 BR.
                                For the same 200 roses, you can get a B cloth. After you identify it, it will give you +6 armor, which is 48 BR. Getting 100 BR for 200 roses is better than getting 48.
                                Yes, you can refine it further with 3 fashion cores to get an average of +96 BR, but there you spent 3 cores worth 900 balens.
                                So I think my calculations are correct, but the cloth looks cooler than the sepulcrum, so I can understand that for some people looking cool is more important than getting stronger.
                                My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X