• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New wartune blog about balens and BR: wartune-balens.blogspot.com

Dear Fellow Wartune Players!

I would like to recommend a wartune blog for you:

http://wartune-balens.blogspot.com

It's not about gossips and reposting wartune news, it's rather a page for hardcore players who try to optimize their game, and do not have an unlimited amount of money to spend.
    The purpose of the page is to show how to build the strongest character with using only the minimum possible amount of balens.

There are tricks, advices, calculations on BR / balen gain of purchases, and an article on optimizing play time.

More content will be added soon, hope you find it useful.
    My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Actually a nice blog . Will check on it every now and then.

Comment

very helpful! thanks
      Server:Wartune [S133] Esterwyn
      Name: iron3y3d
      Guild: Twi§ted
      Class: Knight
      Level: 78
      Battle Rating: 110K+

One Shot Can Change History

Comment

good one...i wish tricks, advices, balen-wise purchase, etc for slow leveler ( like me); BUT that may just my wish
        Mellisan of S3 Worg Lair out ( for good i hope..no more fun in arena 4v4 mean no more fun in wartune* since in patch 5.1 R2 decide to match campers with lvl 70++ ( win some-lose some* still no fun at all). Cya our beloved friends ( and dont expect meeting ANY of us in any other R2 games*WILL NEVER HAPPENED )

Comment

Thanks for you feedback, will try to add as much useful hints and advices as much I can
          My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

Added new entry about the gamble factor of the game.

Comment

This blog is the real deal. Quite a lot of work you put in there, mate. Thats exactly what ppl need to read in order to realise the game, instead of picking fights in cash vs non-cash debates. Ive been in them, so I know how pointless they turn out... Im a free player myself, so Iˇd like to point out one moment in that blog. By saying that you cant be good without spending at least some balens you mean that without them its impossible to stay in the high ranks. I believe that. Its logical in such a game. But I would like to point out that thing such as "lvl camp" can beat a lot of balen users. Especially now when we have bound balens for free players, it all boils down to time management. Yes, you wont be near as powerful(note that I didnt say "as good") as a heavy balen player, but hey, a challenge is something that should drive us forward, not backward,right?

Comment

Originally posted by R217844351 View Post
                This blog is the real deal. Quite a lot of work you put in there, mate. Thats exactly what ppl need to read in order to realise the game, instead of picking fights in cash vs non-cash debates. Ive been in them, so I know how pointless they turn out... Im a free player myself, so Iˇd like to point out one moment in that blog. By saying that you cant be good without spending at least some balens you mean that without them its impossible to stay in the high ranks. I believe that. Its logical in such a game. But I would like to point out that thing such as "lvl camp" can beat a lot of balen users. Especially now when we have bound balens for free players, it all boils down to time management. Yes, you wont be near as powerful(note that I didnt say "as good") as a heavy balen player, but hey, a challenge is something that should drive us forward, not backward,right?
                Yeah except R2 seems to like to kick free players in the privates any chance they can, this new clothing system and the mount system we already have are pretty big proofs of it. Free players cannot compete period, to get 160k+ br without hardcore cashing would probally take 5 years+. Since everything in wartune seems to take stupidly long to get. 200 crystaliods to make 1 lv 50 item is a little on the batshiz crazy end of the spectrum and it gets worse the higher you go. The game also needs more to do, reset is at 5, by 8 server time i have nothing to do, campaign stages are absoulte garbage for anything unless you have a quest in there, MPD/ToK/Spire is once a day, I am not 50 yet so I cannot comment on the sylph system, but if its like anything else it'll all be once a day or something. I think they need to focus on making stuff to do thats actually fun during the day insted of shoving in yet more ways to suck money out of players. All the r2 games have these problems, there just isin;t anything to do a few hours after reset.I probally spend more time tending my farmin wartune than anything else thats how little there is to do lol.

I honestly laugh at the stupidity of hardcore cashers, your in top 10 in some little unknown pos browser mmo, hope you enjoyed wasting all that money for 0 to show for it or be proud of/have bragging rights for. That cash would be far better spent going to charity or buying yourself stuff thats actually ya know, useful, cashing in wartune is not useful when you think about it you get next to nothing for your money, your really just tossing money away for nothing worth bothering with, may as well use it to wipe your *** with at least then the money had a decent purpose/use. The problem is most hardcore cashers are idiots with more money than brains, they just don't think about how they are tossing all this money on some silly game most people never heard of just and care about even less cuz they wanna be NUMBAH ONE!?!?!?!. Newsflash: being in top 10 in wartune really means ****, do something better with yer money, you'll be better off.
                Last edited by Scyris; 05-07-2014, 03:06 PM.

Comment

Thank you very much!

About not paying at all, I'm sure there is a certain magic to that I started a character in league of angels, and never paid a cent, and never felt the urge to it. But I just play it 10 minutes a day

When I play a game seriously, like Wartune, I want to win. I want to be top. If I play a game several hours a day, I don't mind spending on it a few dozen bucks each month, maybe even some more (but certainly not 1000s). When you can buy something or you can get it for free by spending time, you always have to decide which worth more for you. I remember when circus quests came out. Whoa, free gold, free fashion cores! Made the math, and the result was, I would get a worse hourly payment (if we consider how much balens I save by collecting those items instead of buying them) than it the poorest country on Earth.

In my country, average hourly income is about 10 USD. So if I have to do some mindless grind in the game for 3 hours to save balens which cost me 2 USD, I rather choose to pay Of course when something is fun to do, I don't mind doing it.

Comment

can i ask about wartune? it happens that i open a new system in my cahracter and i cant play even im in it..

Comment

Thank You for the blog! Always looking for more ways to save my balens

Name: Tephra
                      Class: Archer
                      Server: 13
                      Battle Rating: 130026
                      Level: 58
                      Progression Photos shown every month
                      .~*♥*~.~*♥*~.~*♥*~.
                      He who loses money, loses much.
                      He who loses friends, loses much more.
                      He who loses friends due to money, loses all.

Comment

Thanks

Added now a new entry, with evaluation of changes which came today.

Comment

Some people can be spend any how they want to. To be honest, if you really want to produce a good BR and have powerful things in the game, you have to spend a-lot.
                          Originally posted by Scyris View Post
                          Yeah except R2 seems to like to kick free players in the privates any chance they can, this new clothing system and the mount system we already have are pretty big proofs of it. Free players cannot compete period, to get 160k+ br without hardcore cashing would probally take 5 years+. Since everything in wartune seems to take stupidly long to get. 200 crystaliods to make 1 lv 50 item is a little on the batshiz crazy end of the spectrum and it gets worse the higher you go. The game also needs more to do, reset is at 5, by 8 server time i have nothing to do, campaign stages are absoulte garbage for anything unless you have a quest in there, MPD/ToK/Spire is once a day, I am not 50 yet so I cannot comment on the sylph system, but if its like anything else it'll all be once a day or something. I think they need to focus on making stuff to do thats actually fun during the day insted of shoving in yet more ways to suck money out of players. All the r2 games have these problems, there just isin;t anything to do a few hours after reset.I probally spend more time tending my farmin wartune than anything else thats how little there is to do lol.

I honestly laugh at the stupidity of hardcore cashers, your in top 10 in some little unknown pos browser mmo, hope you enjoyed wasting all that money for 0 to show for it or be proud of/have bragging rights for. That cash would be far better spent going to charity or buying yourself stuff thats actually ya know, useful, cashing in wartune is not useful when you think about it you get next to nothing for your money, your really just tossing money away for nothing worth bothering with, may as well use it to wipe your *** with at least then the money had a decent purpose/use. The problem is most hardcore cashers are idiots with more money than brains, they just don't think about how they are tossing all this money on some silly game most people never heard of just and care about even less cuz they wanna be NUMBAH ONE!?!?!?!. Newsflash: being in top 10 in wartune really means ****, do something better with yer money, you'll be better off.
                          It's the decision of the people whether or not to spend on this game. And to be honest, all the ranting you've done here does not change a thing.
                          Last edited by Alberteiny; 05-08-2014, 07:22 PM.

Comment

The goal of my blog is not to talk off people about spending. I just want to make sure people know what they are doing. Many players spend without knowing how much that help (or doesn't help) their character. They spend 10.000 balens to gain +10 BR, then they don't spend when they could get +1000 for the same amount. If every player is using balens consciously, then we will get better deals from the game and it will become cheaper eventually. So my blog is actually a holy quest

Comment

You have done a great job on your blog, Keep Up The Good Work

Comment

Working...
                              X