Trade market

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trade market

My screen name is ELITE84. I Love this game, but I have a request! Everyone that plays this game has equipment that they can't use. I would like to see a Trade Market. I have tons of VIP tokens I don't need, so maybe i could trade them for something that i need. It's a new idea with a lot of potential. Let me know what u gamers think!!

im agreee :P
    need your support, guys

Comment

Originally posted by ELITE84 View Post
      My screen name is ELITE84. I Love this game, but I have a request! Everyone that plays this game has equipment that they can't use. I would like to see a Trade Market. I have tons of VIP tokens I don't need, so maybe i could trade them for something that i need. It's a new idea with a lot of potential. Let me know what u gamers think!!
      The trading system will not be coming to the english servers of Wartune as decided by <a not allowed website>. But this system is already in the chinese Wartune(Divine Comedy).
      Last edited by TheGuardingDark; 05-31-2014, 10:39 AM. Reason: Editing it because the <anot allowed website got cen sored

Comment

Ok, how about this..... a CONVERT for things that Aren't your class? I know a mage who got the Knight 70 sword dropped into their lap (yes, me) I had to recycle it cuz its USELESS the way the game is. There should be a convert fee in the blacksmith for it then so I could make it into something useful.
        Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Working...
        X