Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Please change this new Arena

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please change this new Arena

I have a problem with this new arena as I am sure other people do to.

First, it is much harder to find a team of 4, it was hard enough before especially on a server that is not real active.

Second, it takes forever to get my skills to activate. Has anybody else noticed this? After the first skill goes off, it seems like I sit there for 10 seconds or more before the next skill shoots. All the while, we are getting hammered by the other team. We are taking shot after shot while we just sit there. What is the deal? Is it because there are 4 and it has to go through an extra cycle or something.

This new arena along with other things really need to be changed. But will they ever change it, probably not. What is there reasoning for making it 4v4? Do they think it will make it less laggy?

Originally posted by R262181389 View Post
    I have a problem with this new arena as I am sure other people do to.

First, it is much harder to find a team of 4, it was hard enough before especially on a server that is not real active.

Second, it takes forever to get my skills to activate. Has anybody else noticed this? After the first skill goes off, it seems like I sit there for 10 seconds or more before the next skill shoots. All the while, we are getting hammered by the other team. We are taking shot after shot while we just sit there. What is the deal? Is it because there are 4 and it has to go through an extra cycle or something.

This new arena along with other things really need to be changed. But will they ever change it, probably not. What is there reasoning for making it 4v4? Do they think it will make it less laggy?
    mail this to 7Road in China

(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/R2games)
    Last edited by icesz; 08-22-2014, 01:40 PM.
    R2 s116 Red Realm + (s113-s119) + (s126-s129-s132-s135) + (s72-s75-s78-s84-s88-s91)

IGN : Illyasviel
    Class : Archer
    Guild : •OneŽ•
    LvL : 80
    Sylph : Zeus, Hecate, Poseidon
    BR : over 9000!!!

Comment

Originally posted by icesz View Post
      mail this to 7Road in China

(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/R2games)
      Well said....Nice link lol
      300K ish BATTLE RATINGS
      MAGE-S363

NON CASHER

Comment

I did the arenas today for the first time since the latest patch (now a 4 vs. 4 battle). I must say, I was taken completely off guard with the absolute horrid game play. The lag was so incredibly bad that it wasn't even fun. After the first round, you could barely, if at all, really identify what was going on. Win or lose, there was no joy because what was going on was really a guess.

If this is what they call an upgrade, an improvement to the game play, please, please, please, just give us back the 3 vs. 3 environment. This by no stretch of anyone's imagination is an improvement. Who would want this? 4 vs. 4 is fine but that's IF it was playable and it is not, not with any enjoyment factor.

Comment

the lag is not just in GA, it is cache problem
          SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
          IGN: Kimwong
          CLASS: Knight
          PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
          BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
          Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

Originally posted by kimwong View Post
            the lag is not just in GA, it is cache problem
            Agreed this cache issue is maddening, not to mention everytime I'm in 4 player combat now if I hold down the key for the next skill to queue up I get d/c'd like 2 seconds later because apparently they can't handle packet transfer with their servers either anymore.

Ontop of that the cache issue has made me auto leave dungeons so I lose my attempt, the only way I've been able to get around this for the last few days is to load into the dungeon first with my group without attempt, it'll kick me then I have to be reinvited just so I don't lose my attempt. I'd want to say I've never seen a more broken game, but I have and truth be told it crashed permanently after terrible issues like this occured.
            S435 Witchlight bluffs
            Valest [Guild: Valhalla] 212,000 BR Lv80-5.5 Imperial Dragon Knight (13k crit)
            39k BR *Hercules

Comment

Working...
            X