Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Which is the best class?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which is the best class?

Hi guys! I need your review here and be honest! Which class is the best and give 1 or 2 thing for the reason!

Thank you

ITS ^^ ..................BALENOR CLASS !!! 1. more money u strong. 2 many advantage and specials access .

Comment

*Sighs* So many threads about this very topic. There is no "best" class. Every class has its strengths and weaknesses. Pick one that suits your style of play. Also a suggestion...use the search function to find so many good guides out there about the different classes. Read them and you should have a very informed decision.
      Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
      BR: 67K
      Server: Qianfo Hall

Comment

Originally posted by ronnie3005 View Post
        Hi guys! I need your review here and be honest! Which class is the best and give 1 or 2 thing for the reason!

Thank you
        Archer. Followed by mages. Knight is the worst.

Comment

archer for early mages middle knight for late game.. if ur asking about end game it would knight. o.o

Comment

any class would is best. u badly need perseverance to make it true.
            IGN : JaO
            Server : S63 - HellStorm
            Plane : Eidolon

There's no Permanent thing in this world only CHANGE :P

Comment

mage nuf said
              Now Playing ~ Shadowbound [S13] - Hunter

played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

Comment

if you got fooled reading the first part about dual swords when you chose , knights probably the worst

Comment

Originally posted by Teralitha View Post
                  Archer. Followed by mages. Knight is the worst.
                  LOL archers OP?!?!? Hahaha I needed that laugh. That's funny. Only OP class is the casher. If you can't beat your counter class that means you've failed at skill building. Plain and simple.
                  Yitien:

Comment

Mage, Archer, Knight.

Despite all the "OMG KNIGHTS END GAME WIN FTW WIN WIN" I'm watching end game and still see Mages and Archers doing better. *Shrugs*

Mage - Two AoE's that do full damage x 2 on everything. Heal each attack for you and troops or team. Big heal for yourself. Aka, put 4 abilities on keyboard and roll face.

Comment

Originally posted by DragoNzor View Post
                      Mage, Archer, Knight.

Despite all the "OMG KNIGHTS END GAME WIN FTW WIN WIN" I'm watching end game and still see Mages and Archers doing better. *Shrugs*

Mage - Two AoE's that do full damage x 2 on everything. Heal each attack for you and troops or team. Big heal for yourself. Aka, put 4 abilities on keyboard and roll face.
                      My guess the Archers/Mages you "see" doing better are cashers. Early on yea the knights will struggle but 40+ if they have the right build/skills, archers will struggle UNLESS its a casher archer. I've even beaten mages my BR and higher. So no, mages/archers are not OP unless they are cashers.
                      Yitien:

Comment

Originally posted by Barbarossa View Post
                        My guess the Archers/Mages you "see" doing better are cashers. Early on yea the knights will struggle but 40+ if they have the right build/skills, archers will struggle UNLESS its a casher archer. I've even beaten mages my BR and higher. So no, mages/archers are not OP unless they are cashers.
                        Yay, +1 for you.
                        The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Working...
                        X