Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some suggestions

hi i have some suggestions
    why don't delete inactive players ? if someone is inactive more than a mounth i doubt that it will enter again to play the game + if you delete these people server load will be reduced
    or maybe if don't want to automaticaly delete people please make that in our friends list to be shown for how long players have been inactive :-? to delete ourselves these players

and second suggestion if academy and troops can be resetted
    for example : on academy i have hero patk lvl 20 but i don't needed so i want to add 20 lvl to matk and patk to become 0
    : and same for troops :-? if levels can be transferred from different classes if i have paladin at lvl 20 to transfer these lvls at knights or angels

** sorry for bad english
    • Server : [S8] Forest of Doom
    • Nickname : DarkShines
    • Class : Mage
    • Level : 50+
    • Honor: Elite Warrior

-1 for deleting char. i dun have problem loading anything plus its doesnt affect lag at all. server lag usually happen if many players online at the same time.
    theres good side if ppl inactive/dont play again. u can plunder him to earn high amount of gold. gold is too good to pass up, isnt it??

second sugestion: maybe u cant transfer lvl of the troop, especially from lower to higher one. that will too easy cuz higher troop need much more daru to upgrade. lvl 40+ knight need 1 million each daru per upgrade, while griphon needs only half of it.
    Now Playing ~ Shadowbound [S13] - Hunter

played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

Comment

yeah what i want is for friend list if you reach 200 friends i think will be useful to see ofline time to delete inactive players and make room for new one active
      then maybe only to retrieve consumed daru at lower troop :-? at level 40+ i don't think anyone will use anything beside angel and knight

sorry if i don't make myself understand (bad english )
      • Server : [S8] Forest of Doom
      • Nickname : DarkShines
      • Class : Mage
      • Level : 50+
      • Honor: Elite Warrior

Comment

Working...
      X