X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GMs shud make mentors in game help others, not just making themselves stronger since they get free balens for being mentors to the game.

Comment

• Originally posted by lone.wolf View Post
      GMs shud make mentors in game help others, not just making themselves stronger since they get free balens for being mentors to the game.
      Hello Lone.wolf , mentors dont receive any free balens , thats a vonluteer job and the goal is to help our beloved players as much as we can.

Comment

• Originally posted by R2_Yagami View Post
        Hello Lone.wolf , mentors dont receive any free balens , thats a vonluteer job and the goal is to help our beloved players as much as we can.
        Hmm, so far don't see any helpful ones in s376. pm me if u can so I will approach them for help.

Comment

But I seriously doubt people would do something for free in this world.

Comment

• Mentor Recruitment = existing mentors are tired of defending the indefensible and quitting, so now new people are needed?

Comment

Really? That's strange. R2 couldn't pay me enough in balens to take up the mentor role, simply because I have this code that state that people should take responsibility for their own actions, and I refuse to defend the indefensible as a result. I also get a certain sense of schandenfreude in watching idiots get their cummenpence.

Being a mentor would mean I have to defend R2's abject imbecility to the public. No thank you.

Comment

• omg why r ppl so frustrated? Its a simple form to apply for a mentor position, if u r interested u go ahead and apply , if u r not than just skip the topic and dont troll it, simple as that!

Comment

• With that logic, you guys should lower the prices on all items. That would help players and overall make the game better. Just saying.

Comment

• can i join in the mentors

Comment

• I want to be a mentor,what I need to do?
                      Name:Miserico
                      Server:Misty River(S524)
                      Guild:EdenSpirit
                      BR:590.000
                      Level:80
                      State in the game:Married
                      Spouse:♥Xena♥
                      Name of the sylph:♥Xena♥
                      BR of the sylph:61.000
                      Name of the Eudaemon:KatnissEvede
                      BR of the Eudaemon:390.000
                      I'M THE ♚''DARKNESS''♚ BUT SOMETIMES THE ♛''BRIGHTNESS''♛

Comment

• Hello,
                        Would like to kindly remind for those who applied, or still are before applying for the Mentor position, to make sure you put correct e-mail where we can reach you, your ingame name, server number and platform (R2, Kong, Kabam, Armor). And also to check your e-mails regulary, or Spam folder, to see if you haven't recive a reply from our team about the decision.

Comment

Working...
                        X