Is possible pay wedding with BB ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ApolloMight View Post
    I'am not married because i stop spending , but why after this new patch every one think about marriage , like id'ont udrestand -.- , we got all kind of new features , and 10 , 20 , or 30 stats not gonna make a difference , but every little bit helps .
    seriously, is the only thing you see from marriage is the stats bonus? is kinda ironic since your other thread was talking about someone special in the game.
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
      seriously, is the only thing you see from marriage is the stats bonus? is kinda ironic since your other thread was talking about someone special in the game.
      Most people marry for only the stats.
      90% marry for stats.
      10% marry for the fun of it.

Comment

Originally posted by MissTris View Post
        Most people marry for only the stats.
        90% marry for stats.
        10% marry for the fun of it.
        oh really? then my server is special. the top players (200-260k BR)who spent thousands of dollars opted to do common weddings because they see the bonus stat is worthless. the important thing is to solidify the bond between them and their partner, or simply said: "this guy/girl is mine now".

why dont r2 give another category for marriage, "poor man's wedding". no stats given, only cost 500-1k BOUND balens. im sure there are plenty people who would do that.
        Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

oh really? then my server is special. the top players (200-260k BR)who spent thousands of dollars opted to do common weddings because they see the bonus stat is worthless. the important thing is to solidify the bond between them and their partner, or simply said: "this guy/girl is mine now".

why dont r2 give another category for marriage, "poor man's wedding". no stats given, only cost 500-1k BOUND balens. im sure there are plenty people who would do that.
          I'am not married-_-, i was saying the price is redicoulus :P
          "Keep having fun , d'ont let negative pepole drug you down ! "

Comment

I'am not married-_-, i was saying the price is redicoulus :P
            i agree fully on that. 4k balens for the cheapest marriage? one of the dumbest things ever in this game.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
              Hmm I heard the engagement ring expires after 3 weeks... so you have to pay to get rid of it instead?
              Think thats about right(costs 999balens to divorce while engaged), but after 3weeks the engagement will be off, Once married will cost 3999balens to divorce(for lvl 1 ring, not sure if its the same as all)

+The bonus exp is worth it when class adv is up..
              Last edited by soloist21; 08-31-2014, 05:11 PM.
              300K ish BATTLE RATINGS
              MAGE-S363

NON CASHER

Comment

Don't get people that say wedding is just useless stats, just show how people can't look far...

You know marriage skills work in DI right? WUUUUT? so what does this mean? means auto revive will work in DI.

that means, you'll get 30sec extra alive every time you or your spouse is killed... this means you can most likly kill 2 extra bosses. take that out over a month of di, you'll get around 60m gold, 600 hoofs and dragon souls. lets tranfer that to what that is worth in balens... I have no idea, but would guess we would end up near 40-45k?

Marriage still useless?

Comment

lol, you think 60m gold, hoofs (you get for free btw) and dragon souls are worth 40-45k balens? No one would recharge 400-450 dollars for those items.
                  I need a hammer to whack the BG nutcases.

Comment

Nah I don't think so, but wartune-balens wrote that hoofs are worth 40 balens each(wich is a big joke in my opinion), and that's 24k balens for the extra you gain from just hoofs.

But even putting aside it's not worth what they say it, 10-20 extra hoofs/souls + 1-2m gold PER DAY is a lot. If you disagree with that you're just stupid.

However you can disagree wedding isn't worth it still, but I would say the money you spent on it, will be repayed after a month or 2 tops.

Comment

man im so screwed i have to pay 4k balens for wedding or 999 to call off what kinda butthead would i be if i didnt pay the 4k balens but dang thanks r2 thats just over doing it
                      im a cheating *******

Comment

You get 360 bb , every 26 day , getting 4 k or 5 k gonna take a while , and d'ont forget it's only give 10 stats , 20 for the meduim , and 30 the highest one .
                        think about dimensions
                        IGN: igors0698
                        Class: mage
                        Level: 59
                        BR: 118k+
                        Server: R2games 391

Comment

Extra stats doesn't come only from rings. There's also block, hp and crit if you level satisfaction doing marriage quests.
                          Whatever happen to super rewards? I used to be able to buy balens using sms, saved few hundreds because I use a company phone.
                          [morfinnor]
                          Temple of Ibalize

Comment

... you only married for the stats? i somehow getting sad reading your post.

360 BB/month? are you skipping spire, guild bless, etc? monthly i got around 800-900 BB.
                            800-900/month? I make like 100 daily lol, made 220 today just from 2 stages of advanced dimension.
                            IGN: AncientEvil
                            Server: EU-271+merged
                            Class: Archer
                            Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

Originally posted by ancev View Post
                              800-900/month? I make like 100 daily lol, made 220 today just from 2 stages of advanced dimension.
                              please read the date of the post you quoted before posting.

Comment

please read the date of the post you quoted before posting.
                                damn neco threads lol
                                IGN: AncientEvil
                                Server: EU-271+merged
                                Class: Archer
                                Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

Working...
                                X