Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

We are here to play a game not to be treated poorly by other players!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We are here to play a game not to be treated poorly by other players!

Hey I am going to bring this up now. Some of the people I have journied with are beyond disrespectful!
    Near the end of last month I was doing a 4 person dungeon.
    Me and the second player did just fine, but the 2 higher levels with us where just horrid!
    We suggested a formation change because we we were taking heavy losses. and those other 2 guys said "shut the f*** up you d*** whores!" and the other one said "You are weak, and pathetic, die!" To us for suggesting a formation change! Seriously why?
    As it ended up, me and the other player had to clear the entire dungeon ourselves, because the 2 uper levels were busy ripping each other apart! We almost lost the dungeon because of that!

what server are you on and did you take an ss? Most likely they were ashamed of their lack of power.
    The sparrow moves mountains one stone at a time.

Comment

Originally posted by Kelanot View Post
      what server are you on and did you take an ss? Most likely they were ashamed of their lack of power.
      many suposed "pros" think they the best in the world,to be seen at the end that they arent more then scum

in my seeing,and i almost bet those 2 where trying to hide their lack of capacity by using vip status(some "players" belive that the more they spend,the more experienced they are,failing to see that money doesnt buy experience and thus atempting to cover up being pure fails with insults and harrass towards others),and wanted to play big...i normaly get some on my server,and easyest way to deal with them is beat them where they say they are "pros",because a ego hit beats any of their insults + makes you look way above their league,embarrassing them back to their own insignificance.

my advice is,if u and ur other friend cleared the dungeon,while those 2 high lvls only show off bad language and childish behavior,simply ignore them because even them being high lvl,you 2 beated them in all senses because both where the ones working to clear the dungeon,thus and on just that smal thing showing how superior players you and your friend are.

any player using a childish behavior to atempt to show off they are "pros",only show how weak and how they lack the capacity of ever being real gamers.

what you 2 did has placed both of you at a lvl that none of them will ever be able to reach

congratz by the show of skill and team work between the both of you

you 2 are the Pros,not them

Comment

Next time take SS and send it in to Support.

Comment

one last thing...tell us which server u belong,cuzif it was mine,ill let this situation go inside my guild and those 2 will be embarrassed in server wide by thee foul and childish language they used.

Comment

I had a similar issue...I was a lower level (and a mage) and they put me in to tank. After a while, they finally moved me to the rear of the formation, but continued the trash talk. I ignored it until the boss, and they were begging for a heal. Needless to say, I didn't and they go the message. Still won the boss battle, but they did not survive to the end - Justice

Comment

Originally posted by R241099 View Post
              Hey I am going to bring this up now. Some of the people I have journied with are beyond disrespectful!
              Near the end of last month I was doing a 4 person dungeon.
              Me and the second player did just fine, but the 2 higher levels with us where just horrid!
              We suggested a formation change because we we were taking heavy losses. and those other 2 guys said "shut the f*** up you d*** whores!" and the other one said "You are weak, and pathetic, die!" To us for suggesting a formation change! Seriously why?
              As it ended up, me and the other player had to clear the entire dungeon ourselves, because the 2 uper levels were busy ripping each other apart! We almost lost the dungeon because of that!
              whew which server are u ? xD
              in my server had that kind of ppl , but only for lvl 1-39 like that , higher than that they seem good at teamwork
              [S1] Temple Of Ibalize
              NasrulEyo
              Mage
              Havoc

"I'm Moving Forward Bcoz Of Friends , Ty For Supporting Me Friends & Havoc"
              U can submit a here
              My guide

Comment

wew horrible person. sarcastism and harsh word. well as long they not bullied u. its fine . i want to see them and want say something zzz. Or if it happen again . u can do as if u heavy lagg . the leader not them right so u can kick them too. for my suggest u must have at least 3 team on ur guild or friend which could accopany u on dungeon everyday. Before u reach lv 38 or 39 its hard for finish Multiplayer dungeon with few ppl.
                Last edited by HeavyWind; 10-10-2012, 01:17 AM.

Comment

Working...
                X