Abnormallity with new league arena points

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Abnormallity with new league arena points

Our group runs with one another pretty much everyday of the week, yesterday being a clean slate for the week we swept our opponents and went 15/15 winning streak, but yet today I noticed in the rankings we're not all at the same point value as it should be, no one left no one refreshed mid session. So that has no bearing on it, just curious how we could all end up with different point values. Is there now a hidden point modifier for perhaps killing blows?
    S435 Witchlight bluffs
    Valest [Guild: Valhalla] 212,000 BR Lv80-5.5 Imperial Dragon Knight (13k crit)
    39k BR *Hercules

Originally posted by Valest View Post
    Our group runs with one another pretty much everyday of the week, yesterday being a clean slate for the week we swept our opponents and went 15/15 winning streak, but yet today I noticed in the rankings we're not all at the same point value as it should be, no one left no one refreshed mid session. So that has no bearing on it, just curious how we could all end up with different point values. Is there now a hidden point modifier for perhaps killing blows?
    Does anyone have the purple arena card?
    Knight - Kabam - S1
    Guild - Derpicorns

Comment

Does bg affect your league ranking? I notice same thing running with my usual team on the weekend. Only thing I can see to make our rankings different is bg.

Comment

i don't think it's bg because all 4 of us have different point values when I check the rankings, nor would it be arena card. Yes 1 person has arena card but I do not believe this affects league points. One person ended ranked first infront of everyone on useast. I was ranked 138 (with a 160 point difference between me and the guy in first) another 260ish and the last around 400. Even if it was just the card the other 3 of us would be ranked the same I'd assume. and none of us did bg yesterday either.

Also to note 15 wins he ended on 2950 points if you divide that by 15 he'd average 196.6points/match and I've never seen it list anything but an even number after a win.
        Last edited by Valest; 08-31-2014, 07:46 PM.
        S435 Witchlight bluffs
        39k BR *Hercules

Comment

Ran with the same team and we found 800 rank difference. It does go by BR in case of a tie, but: we all got different league points after a win. One guy kept getting 190 points whereas the others would get 90. Happened 4-5 times, hence a big point difference. Yet another bug they will ignore.
          Lvl 80 Crit Mage, 298K BR, Aegis ***** G.M. Hells-Gate

Comment

Yup I've noticed getting different amounts of league points after each match sometimes, that's probably why. Not sure why it does that, though.

Comment

It's not killing blows, because I will Hades delphic an entire team to death and not get anything extra.

Comment

1. The higher your group (gold, silver, iron), the more league points you get compared if you are in a lower group.
                2. Winning gives you more league points than losing.
                3. If the opponent team is strong, you will get greater league points when you lose, compared when losing to a weaker team.

I always notice number 3... Strong teams who wipe us under 45 seconds give me more league points compared to teams who defeat us more than 1 minute.

Comment

Interinsting info... seems razonable.
                  R2-S426 Redwicky (merged)
                  Archer Linkoneusc
                  Legion Guild

1+1=3

Comment

Not sure you guys are grasping the fact this was the first day of a fresh week after points had reset everyone was in iron group. we went 15wins 0 losses, the difference in points shouldn't exist regardless.
                    S435 Witchlight bluffs
                    39k BR *Hercules

Comment

If you have same point , that means you will have the same ranking , wich is not possible .
                      "Keep having fun , d'ont let negative pepole drug you down ! "

Comment

Originally posted by Kingryan View Post
                        1. The higher your group (gold, silver, iron), the more league points you get compared if you are in a lower group.
                        3. If the opponent team is strong, you will get greater league points when you lose, compared when losing to a weaker team.

I always notice number 3... Strong teams who wipe us under 45 seconds give me more league points compared to teams who defeat us more than 1 minute.
                        Same team, same runs...different points for each team member. Something not quite right.

Comment

Originally posted by Kingryan View Post

Good hypothesis, though it is not accurate.

My team fought the same opponents 2 times in a row and won both matches. I got 190 points the first time and 90 points the second time. That shows that though 1 and 2 are correct 3 is not, as would the fact that players get different point values from the same fight.

@Valest those numbers are interesting, the variant has always been 100 for me. In iron and unranked a win giving 90 or 190 and a loss 30 or 130. 15 * 190 = 2850, so he seems to have gotten full points on every match plus an additional 100 from who knows what. It also seems that you and the other members of your group got a different value of points from the mysterious source since the difference should be a multiple of 100 if you were on the same team in the same rank. So it seems we not only have an unexplained variable in points earned for a win/loss but also another unexplained variable point modifier as well.

Comment

Working...
                          X