This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to pvp with guildmate?

Me and my guildmate want to fight each other 1v1, Is there a possible way to do this?

you have fight your guildmate on party mode or evil mode he/she should do the same too so you 2 don't have to fight on guild modes
    :S40emareld31: Server:S40Rinulka Peninsula level:90 Eidolon : Honor:Emperor: Hybrid Mage

Comment

Originally posted by bigguy31 View Post
      you have fight your guildmate on party mode or evil mode he/she should do the same too so you 2 don't have to fight on guild modes
      Isn't that crystal saga thing? This is wartune forum, never heard of it so, could be my lack of information?

Comment

yeah thats a crystal saga thing only way to fight is arena if your arena levels are close and one will be ran by the a.i.
        giving game one last chance :

guild leader : endangered
        server 164 brighthollow
        class : archer
        current level : 54
        favorite title : Balenor's Number One Guild Master

Comment

how aboout try it on WILDS , click atk(right corner) to ur opponent and fight.

Comment

look for him in arena or fight him in bg .. lol
            [S1] Temple Of Ibalize
            NasrulEyo
            Mage
            Havoc

"I'm Moving Forward Bcoz Of Friends , Ty For Supporting Me Friends & Havoc"
            U can submit a here
            My guide

Comment

Originally posted by HeavyWind View Post
              how aboout try it on WILDS , click atk(right corner) to ur opponent and fight.
              Tried that, didn't work. Can't attack guildies outside BG or arena.

Comment

Working...
              X